What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

thats wat happens when u take the risk like my fiances sister has 3 ******* to bbc and it would be so hott for her to to follow and do the same its wat all white girls deserve

Maybe the fantasy is best served by role play .
For me at 51 , I'm way passed having ******* but my bull said we should act out a scenario to humiliate cuck .
Firstly I convinced hub to have a vasectomy to remove any tiny doubt of me conceiving by him . Then My bull said in front of him that he wanted to fuck me at what was my most fertile time of the month , pointing out that his bigger cock would deliver his big load straight into my womb . He also told hub that he regularly donates his sperm at a clinic and that they said his sperm count is very high.

The interracial cuckold pregnancy should not be very common, but I imagine that it is quite normal with same-ethnic bulls.
My opinion is that if the cuckold activity was known and accepted by both members of the couple, the husband should take the risk of the pregnancy and accept the children of his wife.

For years after my youngest was born, I continued to use BC pills so as to prevent a pregnancy, as I thought my world would be destroyed if I had a black baby. I wish I had been stronger to do as I secretly wanted and accept the risks of being with black men.

My only advice to the younger ladies is to let nature take its course. If it's meant to be it will be, and biracial babies are so beautiful.

HI to all.
I think this is my first or second post. I found the topic very interesting and is something we think and fantasize a lot.
We have been married for 7 years. Do not have children yet.
But the idea of having a baby of my black lover excite us much. We will, but we have no courage. And I believe we have many couples who think the same way we do, but are ashamed to admit. Of course, if this happened, we would receive this baby with total love, affection and care.
However, we forget that there is a third person involved nisso.Será he will want to monitor the baby's growth closely? After all he is the biological *******.
In addition, children will grow up and not know, will eventually ask us about the differences in skin color and even physical differences.
It is a decision that has to be well thought out before being taken. But we have this desire.
Vcs são brasileiros? legal ter brasileiros neste grupo tão interessante..abraços

For years after my youngest was born, I continued to use BC pills so as to prevent a pregnancy, as I thought my world would be destroyed if I had a black baby. I wish I had been stronger to do as I secretly wanted and accept the risks of being with black men.

My only advice to the younger ladies is to let nature take its course. If it's meant to be it will be, and biracial babies are so beautiful.

Great comment.

My wife has not gotten pregnant of casuality, because all the times that she and our black friend Axel had sex, he cummed inside her pussy. Even when they fucked into the swimming pool from a club, he filled her pussy too...of course the water spread his sperm.View attachment 353630
All my black lovers cum in my pussy all the time and my boyfriend got me pregnant once a little over a year ago but I miscarried.Hes still trying to knock me up and put his baby in my belly!

Back