What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWOScreenshot_2023-03-07-18-02-58-99_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to disappearance of white race View attachment 5886681
Gorgeous 💞

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWO
Wow I would have presumed she was post menopausal.

Mi mujer y yo estamos varejando la posivilidad de que ella folle con un bbc sin protecion para ver si queda enbarazada.ella a hora a dejado las pastillas y yo no la dejo enbarazada despues de muchos intentos ella tiene 43 años.solo abra una oportunidad solo el dia que ella esta ovulando.buscamos un chico sano,guapo para ella y musculoso.tiene que tener una gran polla min 9 pugada para llegar al maximo profundo y tener mucho semen.

Attachments

• 20221230_184228.jpg
    20221230_184228.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 199
To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

Now my wife is probably approaching an age where this is no longer an issue. But this is a calculated risk that you have to bear in mind when you choose such a lifestyle. Or if one lives in an open relationship. Or is married to a horny lady, bordering on nymphomaniac. Or if you yourself have the pleasure of being able to do this, then there are others who can quickly end up in such a situation. Best regards from Norway

if you really love your wife it shouldn't matter if your'e the f a t h e r of her babies , unconditional love is the only true love , your wife cheating on you is not a bad thing because she's only violating a man made law and she was only doing what m o t h e r nature programmed her to do , so care for her babies as if they were your own

Last edited:
if you really love your wife it shouldn't matter if your'e the ******* of her babies , unconditional love is the only true love , your wife cheating on you is not a bad thing because she's only violating a man made law and she was only doing what mom nature programmed her to do , so care for her babies as if they were your own
I don't recommend cheating....but other things ....sure

Back