What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

I am convinced that every self-confident woman who has raised her husband to be a cuckhold and has a BBC lover and becomes pregnant from her lover will not hesitate for a second to have the baby and the husband has no choice, he will of course recognize the baby.

This is what they need!

View attachment 26236
A lot of white women dream of it, but in reality there are more and more people who don't want to do without sex with a bbc every day and many will become pregnant and we will teach our white men more tolerance. and it is not self-evident that a husband is automatically allowed to reproduce with his wife, the laws of nature teach us that only the strongest are allowed to reproduce

It happens...a lot. I have played with dozens of couples, barebacked 7 wives and gotten 5 pregnant that I know of. 2 of them had abortions, 3 of them kept the baby, and 1 of those I still fuck on a regular basis. Everyone talks about how weird it is for the girl and the husband. Don't forget that when I go over there and see pictures of a little mixed baby, I remember that the baby that they are raising is really mine.

That being said, they are the parents. I have nothing to do with the children that result from my flings. They have husbands and fathers. As far as I am concerned, I was just a sperm donor.

View attachment 26873View attachment 26874View attachment 26875View attachment 26876

This is what the girl looked like when we hooked up.
View attachment 26878View attachment 26879View attachment 26877

This is 8 months later.
View attachment 26881View attachment 26882View attachment 26883View attachment 26884View attachment 26880Yes, that's right. The husband comes before the ******* and I think it's wonderful when I see white couples with a colored baby and the man lovingly takes care of the offspring. The wife proudly exposes herself to people's looks and she knows that she is envied by many women because she is a strong, emancipated woman who decides how to shape her life

We are not planing on me getting pregnant but i ever do we already talked about and would carry the baby and raise her. I only like bareback, that poses an issue since its magnifies the possibility of getting pregnant. I do watch my cycles.
I think it's great if you want to have the baby if it happens there is nothing more beautiful in a cuckhold relationship to carry a baby from the bbc it is a sign of how superior the woman is in the relationship there are more and more women who do this and it has to finally be accepted in our society and it is also the best way to combat racism

Its the blackmans right to use and abuse and breed any white female, he wants. Whether she is married, single, young, old, white women are on this earth for the benifit and pleasure of black men. Their needs and desires are the only thing bthat counts. And us white husbands, boyfriends, fathers, must support the white female and bring the babys up. If the black ******* wants to be involved its his right. If he doesnt want to know , than that is also his right. The black man is NEVER EVER wrong
you're not right about everything, for example black men don't have the right to abuse women, you're right about everything else and there are so many women who only want BBC

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

Not quite the same thing - but!

Us and another couple swung regularly including overnighters to the the other husband’s by our wives and indeed holidays of up to a week spent away with the other wife. Many’s the time it’s happened that I’ve been away in a different town on holiday with ‘my wife’ and we’ve been able to swing as husband and wife with other couples. That was how close the four of us became. Next up was when both wives decided they’d like a baby by the other husband and yes we went through with it and we both had a ******* with the other wife. We raised our new sons (different fathers) as though they were our own and lived wonderfull and fulfilling lives. Neither of the two sons know and we don’t intend to tell them either. They’re lived and cherished and now grown into fine and independent young men. If we choose this lifestyle then we should be 100 percent in it no matter what may befall us along the way. We love our wives and their pleasures our pleasures.

Should be any time now :) our first was a girl and now we're having a boy! My lady got significantly bigger this time so I hope that means my sun is huge! Come on future NBA star! (Crosses fingers)

Screenshot_20230214-051234_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230214-051211_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230214-051211_Gallery.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 169
  • Screenshot_20230214-051218_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230214-051218_Gallery.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 174
Not quite the same thing - but!

Us and another couple swung regularly including overnighters to the the other husband’s by our wives and indeed holidays of up to a week spent away with the other wife. Many’s the time it’s happened that I’ve been away in a different town on holiday with ‘my wife’ and we’ve been able to swing as husband and wife with other couples. That was how close the four of us became. Next up was when both wives decided they’d like a baby by the other husband and yes we went through with it and we both had a ******* with the other wife. We raised our new sons (different fathers) as though they were our own and lived wonderfull and fulfilling lives. Neither of the two sons know and we don’t intend to tell them either. They’re lived and cherished and now grown into fine and independent young men. If we choose this lifestyle then we should be 100 percent in it no matter what may befall us along the way. We love our wives and their pleasures our pleasures.
Should communicate family health history somehow even if you have to fudge with the other husband's pretending it's your own. So they can let their doctors know.

And could get awkward if they ever do one of those ancestry dna tests.

This is only the beginning of an entirely new and engaging lifestyle.​

Being Black-Bred is the ultimate Reparations decree for white women to commit to. This is what it's all about.​

https://www.damiendsoul.com/blog

The Aura of Black Power.
This Black Power aura is what attracts horny women into becoming hotwives, and converts husbands into willing cucks. It is also what empowers married couples to want to seek out whatever means necessary toward finding a Black Master of their choice.

To put it candidly, Black Power = Black-Ownership.View attachment 5810014

this is certainly a whole new phase of life, but for a real cuckhold couple it is the greatest happiness when the wife becomes pregnant by a bbc and to later observe how the faithful husband takes care of the kukuk baby, for me the greatest happiness is when my husband is out and about with the pram is and I walk behind with my beloved bbc, however, it is still frightening for me how much intolerance there is in our society

Back