What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Me too. And when she’s tired, I’d allow him to fuck me to compensate for it. As well as make them dinner, get the shower ready for them, and run errands for them
I've blown and been fucked by plenty of black men. Sister dated and married black 3x. Sounds f'd up but that's when my pervy obsession started.

Until something like this happens, you don't care. But sometimes I imagine my wife getting pregnant by a black man and I ask myself. What would I do then? Demand an abortion from your spouse or choose to raise this baby and give it My name. The most important question is what my wife thinks about it. Taurus rather assume that he will not want any problem.

Until something like this happens, you don't care. But sometimes I imagine my wife getting pregnant by a black man and I ask myself. What would I do then? Demand an abortion from your spouse or choose to raise this baby and give it My name. The most important question is what my wife thinks about it. Taurus rather assume that he will not want any problem.
Sagittarius just wanks to the fantasy of it all and gets on with their day. 😉

For those wife did get pregnant by her lover, what was the pregnancy like? My wife's lover wants to be involved with some of the events like going to the OB's office and hear the heartbeat. I said I could record on the phone and that is our current plan but she is open to his idea.
Sylvain (my wife's lover) was moderately involved with her first pregnancy. He'd occasionally take her to office visits and do some other things if I was out of town. He was born in France of African parents so we thought it might be down to cultural difference (baby stuff being a woman's work.). He didn't participate at all with her second pregnancy by him and even left during it. She didn't know who fathered her next two and liked it like that.
That said, we've known other relationships were the biological ******* was very present during the pregnancy. It's usually once the baby arrives that things change dramatically.

Sylvain (my wife's lover) was moderately involved with her first pregnancy. He'd occasionally take her to office visits and do some other things if I was out of town. He was born in France of African parents so we thought it might be down to cultural difference (baby stuff being a woman's work.). He didn't participate at all with her second pregnancy by him and even left during it. She didn't know who fathered her next two and liked it like that.
That said, we've known other relationships were the biological ******* was very present during the pregnancy. It's usually once the baby arrives that things change dramatically.
What? Black men disappearing once their kid is born. That's a lie! 😏

There was never any obligation on his part to have anything to do with the *******. My wife fell in love with him and was hoping for something more than he could/wanted to deliver. She's never made that mistake again.
I guarantee you "obligation" never crossed his mind

As much as I would like to get pregnant from a bbc stud I know this isn’t an option right now, I’m going to make sure to have plenty of plan bs next time a bbc stud Cums inside me. I couldn’t begin to think what we would tell family especially his…. But taking racism out of the equation I would love to carry a black man’s baby for me and my bf to raise as ours

Actually it did as in "lack thereof".
[/QUOTE
As much as I would like to get pregnant from a bbc stud I know this isn’t an option right now, I’m going to make sure to have plenty of plan bs next time a bbc stud Cums inside me. I couldn’t begin to think what we would tell family especially his…. But taking racism out of the equation I would love to carry a black man’s baby for me and my bf to raise as ours
So why not grow a set and date a black guy and have his kid rather than date a white guy and fuck black guys in hope of having their kid?

Back