What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I’m very excited for you guys. How do you feel that she’s made 2 babies with him?
Great!! Besides for my face lol. The daily facesitting sessions have gotten pretty *******, she's wayyy bigger this time around! Not just belly wise either, her ass and thighs are getting massive! Not sure if I can survive another month lol.

Here's a recap of all the pics so far!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230205-091002_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230205-091002_Chrome.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 168
  • Screenshot_20230205-091124_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230205-091124_Chrome.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 160
  • Screenshot_20230205-091137_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230205-091137_Chrome.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 154
  • Screenshot_20230205-091235_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230205-091235_Chrome.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 155
  • Screenshot_20230205-091252_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230205-091252_Chrome.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 168
  • Screenshot_20230205-091513_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230205-091513_Chrome.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 176
Great!! Besides for my face lol. The daily facesitting sessions have gotten pretty *******, she's wayyy bigger this time around! Not just belly wise either, her ass and thighs are getting massive! Not sure if I can survive another month lol.

Here's a recap of all the pics so far!
Beautiful. You guys are very lucky. How’s the relationship between your wife and bull? I would imagine they’ve formed a great bond together

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm
View attachment 5839008
Congrats to you all.

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm
View attachment 5839008
Congratulation! I hope all of you are as happy as we are!

Beautiful. You guys are very lucky. How’s the relationship between your wife and bull? I would imagine they’ve formed a great bond together

Thanks I appreciate it! The three of us are all really close. He's been a friend of mine for a long time and even helps out (when he can) with kid stuff. This will be our second baby from him, very excited!

I think what my lady loves about him the most is his hygiene... he takes like 2 showers a day and always smells great! Certainly made it easier on me when she stuck her tongue down my throat right after she got done licking his a**hole 😉

Thanks I appreciate it! The three of us are all really close. He's been a friend of mine for a long time and even helps out (when he can) with kid stuff. This will be our second baby from him, very excited!

I think what my lady loves about him the most is his hygiene... he takes like 2 showers a day and always smells great! Certainly made it easier on me when she stuck her tongue down my throat right after she got done licking his a**hole 😉
That sounds nice. Does he live with you guys?

That sounds nice. Does he live with you guys?
Nah he's got his own place about 20 mins from ours, but he works just down the road from us so he comes over pretty frequently, either after work or on his lunch break.

Whenever he comes over on his break more often than not he ends up nutting in her mouth cause he doesn't have enough time to fully get down, which of course ends up in my mouth to swallow it about 20 seconds later. I guess you could say we both have a ton of black cum in our stomachs, just different methods of how it got there 😏

Here's another pic of the culprit! Only a few weeks left, will post a couple more pics soon!

Attachments

• image-file-name.jpg
    image-file-name.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 197
Nah he's got his own place about 20 mins from ours, but he works just down the road from us so he comes over pretty frequently, either after work or on his lunch break.

Whenever he comes over on his break more often than not he ends up nutting in her mouth cause he doesn't have enough time to fully get down, which of course ends up in my mouth to swallow it about 20 seconds later. I guess you could say we both have a ton of black cum in our stomachs, just different methods of how it got there 😏

Here's another pic of the culprit! Only a few weeks left, will post a couple more pics soon!
Sounds like a lot of fun. His cock is beautiful. You glad she had his babies instead of yours?

Back