What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Nothing comes easy, but you need to work for it. First, get yourself a gf. Start from there to work her into knowing about your lifestyle.
i have a gf but she not into blacks at all. so i am looking for a new one. i want to make sure my new gf/future wife is bbc addict so i don't run into the same problems as did before.

i have a gf but she not into blacks at all. so i am looking for a new one. i want to make sure my new gf/future wife is bbc addict so i don't run into the same problems as did before.

Problem with a lot of women in your side of the world is they live with ancient inhibitions about black men. Years ago, even presently, it's hard to find much eastern European women getting attracted to black men. And I think part of the problem is that there's few black men visiting such countries. I've had couples write to me all the way from Russian who desire the same thing yet complain that they aren't much blacks around.

I have alot of beautiful bulls breeding my pussy regularly.I never use protection with my black lovers.Right now my black boyfriend is breeding me every night because I am fertile right now.He wont let my husband touch me when Im fertile because he is trying his best to put his black baby in my belly to replace the one I recently miscarried.I love to see all the white wives that open their pussy's for black men to breed them!

We did this, by accident. We were trying to get pregnant so we stopped having her playmate come by. An opportunity came up to meet for an afternoon which was rare. We talked to make sure he knew to pull out. He did, after he shot the first pump inside and then pulls out to make it appear he pulled out. We have it all on video. She was scared for the next nine months that he had gotten her pregnant that she stopped seeing him. When she delivered, her first words were "what color is it?" It was white and she was so relieved not to have to make a story up.
Can we see the video ?

Lots of silly replies in this group.

I actually had a cpl I met from craigslist in the Philly area and after meeting one nite (and 2 of my bare loads deposited deep), she ended up pregnant. It was kinda sad cuz they took care of it, but also hot knowing that it was definitely mine and she had to have known there was some risk. For those of you who judge, unless a woman has gone through the change, there is always a chance, albeit perhaps minuscule.

Well, we both see the appeal in a breeding fantasy, and we decided that she would go bareback with black guys before we even got started, because taking the risk greatly heightens the excitement and arousal even if we're not actually hoping that she gets pregnant. The pill isn't 100% certain to prevent pregnancy though and we accept the risk, or else we wouldn't be taking it. Nothing has happened so far, after about a dozen black cum loads deposited in her..

Last edited:
Lots of silly replies in this group.

I actually had a cpl I met from craigslist in the Philly area and after meeting one nite (and 2 of my bare loads deposited deep), she ended up pregnant. It was kinda sad cuz they took care of it, but also hot knowing that it was definitely mine and she had to have known there was some risk. For those of you who judge, unless a woman has gone through the change, there is always a chance, albeit perhaps minuscule.
Yes you are 100% right about there always being a chance. I can see why it was hot for you knowing that you impregnated a white married wife after only one meeting. I know if that was my wife she definitely would have your baby and deal with the consequences. I also imagine she would want to continue fucking you during the pregnancy

Well, we both see the appeal in a breeding fantasy, and we decided that she would go bareback with black guys before we even got started, because taking the risk greatly heightens the excitement and arousal even if we're not actually hoping that she gets pregnant. The pill isn't 100% certain to prevent pregnancy though and we accept the possible outcome, or else we wouldn't be doing it. After about a dozen black cum loads deposited deep inside her, nothing has happened so far...
maaaan i wish i had a wife like yours!

I have alot of beautiful bulls breeding my pussy regularly.I never use protection with my black lovers.Right now my black boyfriend is breeding me every night because I am fertile right now.He wont let my husband touch me when Im fertile because he is trying his best to put his black baby in my belly to replace the one I recently miscarried.I love to see all the white wives that open their pussy's for black men to breed them!
you are the white wife i dream about!

Alex_D: Any luck with getting impregnated by a black lover yet?
Not sure if you misunderstood the post, but we're not actually trying to make it happen. She is on the pill, but from the experiences of some of our friends, we know that it's not 100% effective. It's not something we want to happen, but we understand and accept the risk. We're new to the lifestyle and just want to enjoy ourselves.

.... I actually had a cpl I met from craigslist in the Philly area and after meeting one nite (and 2 of my bare loads deposited deep), she ended up pregnant. It was kinda sad cuz they took care of it, but also hot knowing that it was definitely mine and she had to have known there was some risk.

Jesse, somehow I just can't imagine a world with another Jesse (Jr) in it. Mercy, mercy! :eek:

I dont want anymore children, hubby or black guys. Ive had my ******* and want some fun time. However if an accident does happen I would keep the baby. It would be loved and looked after like our other children.
Regarding what we would tell him or her, we would say that me and hubby seperated and I got into a relationship with a guy which didnt work out. The baby came from that relationship and then I got back with hubby. The baby does not have to know about meeting black guys for sex and then getting pregnant.

Back