What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I really wouldnt mind, ive given it LOTS of thought. I would still love her and stay with her and bring up the baby. The most difficult thing would be explaining it to everyone!. There is honestly nothing more exciting of the thought of her coming home full of cum and expecting a suprise a month later. I would rather my partner have a baby with a bull than me in all honesty i dont no why but it feels right?

Last edited:
If you got pregnant because you were cheating or lying on your husband than that is shameful.

If you got pregnant because BOTH you and your husband were enjoying the lifestyle TOGETHER as a wife and cuckold, than the both of you take responsibility. No secrets... no lies... no cheating.
@Molly1980

White women, whether single, or married have a right to get as much black dick as they so desire.

And if they choose to cheat, again, it's their rightful place to get as much black dick as they want, need.

You should be supporting another white woman, not condemning them for pursuing their god given desire.

If you got pregnant because you were cheating or lying on your husband than that is shameful.

If you got pregnant because BOTH you and your husband were enjoying the lifestyle TOGETHER as a wife and cuckold, than the both of you take responsibility. No secrets... no lies... no cheating.
Amen to that 🙏🏻
Reality must be faced. Many people forget this at time

@Molly1980

White women, whether single, or married have a right to get as much black dick as they so desire.

And if they choose to cheat, again, it's their rightful place to get as much black dick as they want, need.

You should be supporting another white woman, not condemning them for pursuing their god given desire.
Omg, here he goes again giving out stupid advice about superior alpha black male blah blah blah bullshit......get of your high horse..or should I say your racist donkey.

Let’s face it ...a married wife in her marriage bed alone with her better black lover reaching deeper inside her with no condom making slow love to her during high risk while her husband works....you’re going to think she’s going to tell him to pull out ?

at that point she wants every drop of his fertile baby making seed to be lovingly released in her deepest area where he reaches and her husband can’t .

Believe me she’ll be holding his dark body tight taking every last drop with her legs up then wondering the rest of the evening when everyone is home and she’s eating dinner at the table with her family her legs and thighs now closed but well pleased satisfied and loved ....if his seed is still trying deep inside snd she’s soon carrying his baby...
carrying his baby:love:

Currently im in contact with just two couples. Nope i dont see the *******. Whatever ppl might say, it will create problems if the bull sticks around. I just consider it like a sperm donation. Plant it and then forget about it. Besides, that is what most cuck couples want. Once they have concieved they want to b left alone unless ofc if the wifey wants to bang.
Unfortunately for you, and others fantasizing about stuff like this, the state doesn’t agree. You can all agree to anything, sign any document, and it’s meaningless. When it comes to support, or college contribution, the state will always do what’s in the best interest of the baby, aka more money. Your agreement with the parents is not a legally binding agreement with the baby, and for these and other purposes, won‘t prevent or absolve you of any later court ordered statutory support obligations. Beware!

BTW: why does the site change the word C H I L D to the word baby?

Unfortunately for you, and others fantasizing about stuff like this, the state doesn’t agree. You can all agree to anything, sign any document, and it’s meaningless. When it comes to support, or college contribution, the state will always do what’s in the best interest of the baby, aka more money. Your agreement with the parents is not a legally binding agreement with the baby, and for these and other purposes, won‘t prevent or absolve you of any later court ordered statutory support obligations. Beware!

BTW: why does the site change the word C H I L D to the word baby?
State of Oregon, and I’m sure many others, if the woman becomes pregnant during marriage, the baby is automatically the husbands responsibility/ considered the *******. I’m sure there is loop holes like anything else but would be an expensive battle.

Last edited:
Back