What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

We had decided to cool down our rel with one of the black men she was meeting when getting pregnant. Two weeks ago, her doctor told us the baby is a boy. Not much later, one night, after pegging, she asked me what if the baby is his. We had already discussed this and I stressed I would bring him up as mine. Of course she agrees with me, but now she added more arguments for including her former bull in the kid's life. Like it would be better for the him to have a ******* figure with his own ethnic background or a more assertive, virile man.

We had decided to cool down our rel with one of the black men she was meeting when getting pregnant. Two weeks ago, her doctor told us the baby is a boy. Not much later, one night, after pegging, she asked me what if the baby is his. We had already discussed this and I stressed I would bring him up as mine. Of course she agrees with me, but now she added more arguments for including her former bull in the kid's life. Like it would be better for the him to have a ******* figure with his own ethnic background or a more assertive, virile man.
She just pretty much told you indirectly that you are you are not a real man. That last sentence about you not being assertive or virile enough, if you are comfortable with it, oh well. But something tells me you have concerns because you didn't expect to be sharing. Basically you gonna be just the financer it seems. True you will get to play 'daddy' when the real ******* is not around, but you are gonna get emotionally hurt trust me. You will build a bond with that baby since you will be around more than him, but you will have little say in his life.

Let's see you are not virile or assertive enough to be a ******* figure to a baby but somehow magically are virile and assertive enough to bring home enough coin to pay the bills. Or is this super virile and assertive bull going to pay?

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

First of all there are enough birth control options to make sure it doesn't happen and don't believe the hype on here that it's a common occurrence and every wife wants her bulls baby it's not and they don't. I wouldn't have even considered sharing my wife when she was in baby bearing age but now it's not something I need to worry about.

Always such a sexy thought having your black lovers baby.When I was 45 we tried and tried to conceive only to have a miscarriage. I was going to leave my husband for my lover . Decided to stay with husband
sorry but if my wife ever told me she wanted to have another mans baby she wouldn't have needed to leave me II would have been out he door and never looked back.

Back