What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Didn’t know if I wanted to share, but I decided to. Yes I am pregnant, we’ve know for a little while now, and after some deep and sobering conversations between all involved, we are finally in a happy and understanding place. I know I have said on here that my husband and I had the conversation(s) on the what if, and have always been of the mindset that we both would be ok with it and accept the responsibility. WE are now living that out. All three of us are happy and excitedly awaiting our new addition. Ironically, I guess the pregnancy risk play caught up with me. View attachment 3709211
What a great loving couple.

HI to all.
I think this is my first or second post. I found the topic very interesting and is something we think and fantasize a lot.
We have been married for 7 years. Do not have children yet.
But the idea of having a baby of my black lover excite us much. We will, but we have no courage. And I believe we have many couples who think the same way we do, but are ashamed to admit. Of course, if this happened, we would receive this baby with total love, affection and care.
However, we forget that there is a third person involved nisso.Será he will want to monitor the baby's growth closely? After all he is the biological *******.
In addition, children will grow up and not know, will eventually ask us about the differences in skin color and even physical differences.
It is a decision that has to be well thought out before being taken. But we have this desire.
How far have you gone so far? Have you dated anyone else?

I would love to get pregnant by a young good looking bull. My hubby wouldn’t agree but I want to.
Since a baby is going to be involved, just wait on the baby gig. It's 20 yrs of commitment. It's not some one and done thrill.

Ask him what scares him or concerns he has with you getting blk preg? Is it the "everyone will know it's not mine" gig? You could get around this if you can lie to people. You can say you went to a sperm bank and intentionally choose a blk mans sperm. You'd better come up with a good reason other than that silly "virtue signaling "

Если вы женаты и жена забеременела от Черного Быка, то рогоносец должен принять его как своего ребенка

It happens...a lot. I have played with dozens of couples, barebacked 7 wives and gotten 5 pregnant that I know of. 2 of them had abortions, 3 of them kept the baby, and 1 of those I still fuck on a regular basis. Everyone talks about how weird it is for the girl and the husband. Don't forget that when I go over there and see pictures of a little mixed baby, I remember that the baby that they are raising is really mine.

That being said, they are the parents. I have nothing to do with the children that result from my flings. They have husbands and fathers. As far as I am concerned, I was just a sperm donor.

View attachment 26873View attachment 26874View attachment 26875View attachment 26876

This is what the girl looked like when we hooked up.
View attachment 26878View attachment 26879View attachment 26877

This is 8 months later.
View attachment 26881View attachment 26882View attachment 26883View attachment 26884View attachment 26880
Damn, that first one, especially, is AMAZING!

There is always the risk, especially when your wife takes black cock bareback like my wife does.
So Beautiful! Especially for you getting too watch it All happen in Clear view site! Interracial Black Breeding! Nothing can compare to the Visual site of seeing it. The eyes are truly a gift & Blessing to Us All Only experienced Individuals that participate in our Amazing Lifestyle would understand what Im saying! Its that Beautiful! 👫👩👅💦💪❤ Thanks 4 sharing!👍

So Beautiful! Especially for you getting too watch it All happen in Clear view site! Interracial Black Breeding! Nothing can compare to the Visual site of seeing it. The eyes are truly a gift & Blessing to Us All Only experienced Individuals that participate in our Amazing Lifestyle would understand what Im saying! Its that Beautiful! 👫👩👅💦💪❤ Thanks 4 sharing!👍
The risk is well worth it my opinion! 🔥🔥🔥

Back