What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

[/quote My wife became Black pregnant. I was shocked at first, but then I was proud of her as she told me she had gone off birth control and wanted to become Black pregnant. She wants to have several black babies

Seeing her nude and prego makes my lil one hard ...

Bob Smith,
These pics of your wife are very addictive ... really! Since my wife is petite, as well, it drives the nail home looking at her belly bump grow.
Hope you'll continue sharing her pics with us. Personally, I'd love seeing her mounted with one of her black lovers. If you have any to share, we'd all appreciate it, I'm sure.
She's a hottie ...
Mac :smoke:

susy-follada-x-su-ex-jpg.165951

I've posted about this topic in a lot of post. When my wife had a sexual urgency, during her first holidays with her black boyfriend Axel, she turned him on eating his cock until he begged her to fuck again (he had had an orgasm just few minutes before, wich give us an idea about his great virility).
My wife bent her body in half and asked him to penetrate her pussy by behind. As soon as he put his glans penis inside her wet pussy, she begged him to fuck her as hard as he could. She told Axel that if he felt he was going to cum first, he might do it inside her pussy.
They fucked as wildly as animals, obtaining almost at the same time, an incredible orgasm.

I've posted about this topic in a lot of post. When my wife had a sexual urgency, during her first holidays with her black boyfriend Axel, she turned him on eating his cock until he begged her to fuck again (he had had an orgasm just few minutes before, wich give us an idea about his great virility).
My wife bent in half and asked him to penetrate her pussy by behind. As soon as he put his glans penis inside her wet pussy, she begged him to fuck her as hard as he could. She told Axel that if he felt he was going to cum first, he might do it inside her pussy.
They fucked as wildly as animals, obtaining almost at the same time, an incredible orgasm.

My wife bent in half and asked him to penetrate her pussy by behind. As soon as he put his glans penis inside her wet pussy, she begged him to fuck her as hard as he could. She told Axel that if he felt he was going to cum first, he might do it inside her pussy.

Susana's lover is amazing! I wished to be as good lover as him!

The best way to keep men prostate health, is making them cum as often as you can.
Do you have any idea how many times, my black friend Axel fucked my wife, when they had a relationship before me?
Hundreds and hundreds of times. Mostly he cummed inside her pussy because she allowed him to do it. He never kept an ordinary infection for a long time.
When they were breaking off their relationship, he was having an inoffensive fungus. They had sex and he cummed inside her pussy some more times. He relieved completely and he didn't need any medicine. But some days after that I had sex with my wife and I contracted his fungus, so I had to take some pills. I didn't care, for me it was an honor carry with me, part of the own essence from that incredible black guy who made my wife cum hundreds of times.
A doctor said me all men with long periods not having sex are more liable to get urinary infections.

1237411348_DSC00017.JPG1237411347_1.jpg1237411349_lamida1.jpg1237411349_lamida2.jpg1237411349_corrida.jpg1237411350_corrida2.jpg

It happens...a lot. I have played with dozens of couples, barebacked 7 wives and gotten 5 pregnant that I know of. 2 of them had abortions, 3 of them kept the baby, and 1 of those I still fuck on a regular basis. Everyone talks about how weird it is for the girl and the husband. Don't forget that when I go over there and see pictures of a little mixed baby, I remember that the baby that they are raising is really mine.

That being said, they are the parents. I have nothing to do with the children that result from my flings. They have husbands and fathers. As far as I am concerned, I was just a sperm donor.

View attachment 26873View attachment 26874View attachment 26875View attachment 26876

This is what the girl looked like when we hooked up.
View attachment 26878View attachment 26879View attachment 26877

This is 8 months later.
View attachment 26881View attachment 26882View attachment 26883View attachment 26884View attachment 26880
As it should be. I am a married white women to a white guy for 2 years. I had my first Black man 3 months into our marriage. It was my husbands idea. Shortly after our first anniversary I had a Black baby. My husband accepted it and is raising our Black *******. I am now 5 months Black pregnant. By the way I don't have sexc with my husband anymore.

Back