What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I'm sure a lot of white cucks would make great fathers to their wives' mixed race babies. A lot of cucks have more feminine traits and that puts them in good stead as fathers. In fact I see this arrangement as being a boon to the wife too, having a caring and supportive cuck to help raise the baby/babies and a strong alpha black male to provide high genetic quality for the baby/babies.

Sure, scooter, I think I can help you out ... just go to your local Welfare office, wait for a white lady to get out of the car with 2-3 biracial *******. Then, just run over and tell her that YOU are her Charming Prince ... here to take her away from her poverty and save her from having to raise her ******* on her own. I'm sure she'll oblige you.
I imagine if if you posted a pic, with a little advertisement on it, you'd get all kind of responses. Maybe the Welfare office would open up their files and let you go through them and choose a couple dozen perfect cases for you to help. I'm sure the taxpayers would love your effort.

I'm so glad you're WELL OFF ... I assume you meant financially, right? The EDUCATED verdict is still out on you, however ... but, now, hurry along, a BBC addicted white mama is in need this very second to feed her 2 *******. I think I see her coming now ... :)

View attachment 171117
I admire her so much. She grew up with society trying to tell her to stay loyal to her own race but wound'y have it.

I would answer this by telling you all that Sex is Sex.
No matter how goo you are tring to prevent pregnancy...it will eventually happen.
Birth Control is not perfect.
So just ENJOY the moment....if it happens it will and you be surprised.
Never plan a pregnancy....just let it happen naturally.

I agree with you 100%. If you’re having interracial sex bareback, even if your wife is on and taking her BC pills as scheduled, pregnancy is still a possibility. I think the question is whether or not you’re sure it is her and your baby or her and her lover’s baby?

Why not? Having a hijab wife pregnant with her lover’s dick is the most erotic view i can imagine, especially when she said she want to keep the baby..damnnn hot. On top of all this how can a hot white wife express her feelings about well hung black studs to white society unless she carries and nurses her mixed newborn baby with pride and a smile in public.

Back