What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I think the first one is the best, easy to explain and for friends and family to understand.
The third one is harder regarding how they might feel to your wife.
The second one is bit too-far fetched, friends might ask why you chose a different ethnicity for a donor

But a great list, nonetheless

Would be up to her but this is what i came up with in another thread on the subject:

• While we were separated she had a boyfriend but we're back together now and working things out.
  • I'm sterile and so we decided to use a sperm donor to conceive.
  • She cheated on me but we still love each other so we're moving past it.
  • The truth.
  • Nothing.

Vitality is the key factor. If your wife carries the seed of a bull, let it be! I have been breeding for years now - for real and it feels really good. It's the instinct that counts. Plans to visit Moscow? Check your ovulation date.
E-mail: , Skype: health--club
Yeah what a POS you are. Lets make ******* and never be a *******. What great DNA to pass around.

Vitality is the key factor. If your wife carries the seed of a bull, let it be! I have been breeding for years now - for real and it feels really good. It's the instinct that counts. Plans to visit Moscow? Check your ovulation date.
E-mail: , Skype: health--club
[/QUOTE
Joker.

If your a cuckold and your white wife gets pregnant by her black lovers seed you should feel proud and honored without regrets. The progression pics of this beautiful white woman thru her pregnancy carrying a black mans baby are absolutly delightful and erotic. Whats not to love about a white woman be blackened and having her black lovers baby..2444426

Last edited:
I have but it will ultimately be up to her. I'd even be fine if she told the truth.
Would really be awesome if we have friends that are also in the lifestyle so that it wont be an issue.

if the truth is known then the whole world knows you are cuckolded to a BBC loving princess
so humiliating
but
how it should be

And here in FL
I would say 15-20% of single moms have mixed *******
it is not a big deal here anymore

if the truth is known then the whole world knows you are cuckolded to a BBC loving princess
so humiliating
but
how it should be

And here in FL
I would say 15-20% of single moms have mixed *******
it is not a big deal here anymore
[/QUOTE
Very true..it really isnt a big deal for a white wife to have a black mans baby.....and she should not be judged by anyone..its her life....no one elses business. She chose to have a black mans baby and Im sure shes very proud to have done it.

Pregnancy risk is real once your wife starts fucking other men so it should be discussed ahead of time, but realistically most wives are going to want to keep the baby and work out the social/family impacts. Cucks need to understand the time to worry about this is BEFORE she starts fucking bulls. Once she starts fucking bulls she will want bareback no matter the pregnancy risk.

Attachments

• IMG_2464.jpg
    IMG_2464.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 342
How would you explain that to family and friends???
That would be our only problem as well but i mean you can always just say with counciling we over came my infidelity. Of course we could possibly lose friends and would still be looked at weird especially my husband from our friends and me from our family but like I said from an earlier post I would definitely keep it if some freak accident happened with my implant god forbid.

Pregnancy risk is real once your wife starts fucking other men so it should be discussed ahead of time, but realistically most wives are going to want to keep the baby and work out the social/family impacts. Cucks need to understand the time to worry about this is BEFORE she starts fucking bulls. Once she starts fucking bulls she will want bareback no matter the pregnancy risk.
From your experience did you have the talk prior to cuxkolding and do want your bulls baby?

If a husband and wife both don't want pregnancy and a wife or bull takes the risk of bareback sex, that is a dangerous situation that could ruin everything. Some men would not put up with breaking the rules.

If your a cuckold and your white wife gets pregnant by her black lovers seed you should feel proud and honored without regrets. The progression pics of this beautiful white woman thru her pregnancy carrying a black mans baby are absolutly delightful and erotic. Whats not to love about a white woman be blackened and having her black lovers baby..View attachment 2444426
Oh my! That is such a beautiful image of a white wife going through pregnancy with her black lover's baby - truly beautiful! I find a white wife having a black baby to be one of the most erotic and sexy aspects of the interracial cuckold lifestyle. Maybe it's a combination of the taboo, the world knowing she fucks black men and that she has chosen to breed with a black man over her white cuckold hubby.
I'm sure most cuckold couples would make great parents too and the cucks cherish the babies as if they were their own.

Oh my! That is such a beautiful image of a white wife going through pregnancy with her black lover's baby - truly beautiful! I find a white wife having a black baby to be one of the most erotic and sexy aspects of the interracial cuckold lifestyle. Maybe it's a combination of the taboo, the world knowing she fucks black men and that she has chosen to breed with a black man over her white cuckold hubby.
I'm sure most cuckold couples would make great parents too and the cucks cherish the babies as if they were their own.

I would definitely love and raise the children as if i had sired them myself.

Back