What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

If she turns up pregnant I say you all fucked. Playing with life for your fetish is careless and sick and I say you all get what’s coming to you. Pull out the wallet or cover it up with a condom daddy. You are all adults make adult decisions. Period.
Btw cuckold is derived from bird cuckoo cuckoo lays eggs in other birds next after eliminating other birds line.Thats the basis or origin of this life style

Btw cuckold is derived from bird cuckoo cuckoo lays eggs in other birds next after eliminating other birds line.Thats the basis or origin of this life style
The basis of this lifestyle is to have fun. Not to bring in children into your personal fantasy. And people want to complain this world today is fucked up. If people want to pop out a kid that looks like the neighbor then don’t bitch when the kid finds out what a “cuckoo” their parents really are. Have some personal respect for yourself and take responsibility ALL involved. That’s also what the lifestyle is about.

The basis of this lifestyle is to have fun. Not to bring in children into your personal fantasy. And people want to complain this world today is fucked up. If people want to pop out a kid that looks like the neighbor then don’t bitch when the kid finds out what a “cuckoo” their parents really are. Have some personal respect for yourself and take responsibility ALL involved. That’s also what the lifestyle is about.
Each to his own I guess.You did come up with solid facts

I'm the cuckoo parents will be birds

A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.
Source:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

Well I will add a few more things that should be considered is family medical history as there more than a big dick to pass along. As well as if you want to sprinkle yourself around like Johnny Appleseed in 18 years or less there is a high possibility that baby will find you at your front doorstep. The internet is easy to use for this purpose. You might have moved on from this lifestyle by then and have a family of your own. I would start preparing that speach today because it’s a shitty place for all. Let’s not forget life is not guaranteed and cuck daddy could die so cuck momma now living in poverty wants to collect on the last 18 years all deals are off.
Come on honey. Weigh your risk. Life has a way of catching up to you in a cruel way. Weigh your risk and think it through. If you still think all this sounds like sunshine and rainbows go for it.

Well I will add a few more things that should be considered is family medical history as there more than a big dick to pass along. As well as if you want to sprinkle yourself around like Johnny Appleseed in 18 years or less there is a high possibility that baby will find you at your front doorstep. The internet is easy to use for this purpose. You might have moved on from this lifestyle by then and have a family of your own. I would start preparing that speach today because it’s a shitty place for all. Let’s not forget life is not guaranteed and cuck daddy could die so cuck momma now living in poverty wants to collect on the last 18 years all deals are off.
Come on honey. Weigh your risk. Life has a way of catching up to you in a cruel way. Weigh your risk and think it through. If you still think all this sounds like sunshine and rainbows go for it.
True

Hey I think theres also j possibility it turns out to be a honeypot and I get robbed during one of the meets.

Being a true cuck that I am, I find just the thought of my wife getting pregnant by a bull is a complete turn on, I have jackoff many time just fantasizing about seeing her stomach grow with her bull baby inside her and how family and friends will know that it is not my baby, and especially exciting and hot if it was from a white or other bull since we are a black couple, so it would be a complete turn on and humiliating at the same time, I love this lifestyle.

Congrats two times Dee,Ive gotten knocked up twice by my black lovers but I lost both ? still trying to make it stick,my boyfriend tries continuously and tells my husband all the time that Im gonna have his baby and I keep my legs open for his seed and a few other guys too who nail me pretty relentlessly.Im happy for your baby bump ;)

We've talked about the what if possibility. while we're not encouraging lis getting pregnant we both acknowledge that we're playing with fire here and it could happen. we've decided that if it does happen we'd keep the baby and raise it. the baby deserves that, it didn't ask to be part of this whole thing.
This should be everyone’s thought process if you choose to play with any others of any color it doesn’t have to be a BBC.

Back