What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I believe that you are crazy in your beliefs. Where in this world is it the right of a black man to breed a white, black, brown woman? There is nothing wrong with Black and White sex for the purpose of having sex between two consenting adults. Lets face it women want sex with different men beside their husbands because it is exciting, and taboo. Not because it is the right of a black man to impregnate the woman. I do believe that if the woman does become pregnant then there is the choose of: 1. Do you keep the baby... That is between the woman and her husband. 2. Do you include the Black Man in the decision of ether keeping the baby ..... again it is the decision of the wife and her husband.....not the sperm donor he was there only because of the woman and the husband. And to address you last statement that is also a bunch of bull... All men are wrong sometimes in the lives.

AMEN this dude if flat out STUPID and needs mental help. Thanks for a real statement to his BS.

My gf has already three children from her past bulls. One of the bulls kept his baby (yeah, there still are decent people on this world). She's not certain about who are the other fathers. Now, she has three black bulls that fuck her weekly and she's also dating another black guy with the hope to get him to marry her. Chances are that's not gonna happen. I'm currently caged. A future baby is not gonna be mine. But she asks me if I liked to see her pregnant again. I say I wouldn't mind. I believe she wants me to assume a parent role for the pleasure of watching her with her bulls and sleeping with her in the same bed. But I don't think I would change my status for her pregnancy.

My gf has already three children from her past bulls. One of the bulls kept his baby (yeah, there still are decent people on this world). She's not certain about who are the other fathers. Now, she has three black bulls that fuck her weekly and she's also dating another black guy with the hope to get him to marry her. Chances are that's not gonna happen. I'm currently caged. A future baby is not gonna be mine. But she asks me if I liked to see her pregnant again. I say I wouldn't mind. I believe she wants me to assume a parent role for the pleasure of watching her with her bulls and sleeping with her in the same bed. But I don't think I would change my status for her pregnancy.
What in the world...I thought I was kinky but you take the cake

How would you explain that to family and friends???
Would be up to her but this is what i came up with in another thread on the subject:

• While we were separated she had a boyfriend but we're back together now and working things out.
  • I'm sterile and so we decided to use a sperm donor to conceive.
  • She cheated on me but we still love each other so we're moving past it.
  • The truth.
  • Nothing.

Would be up to her but this is what i came up with in another thread on the subject:

• While we were separated she had a boyfriend but we're back together now and working things out.
  • I'm sterile and so we decided to use a sperm donor to conceive.
  • She cheated on me but we still love each other so we're moving past it.
  • The truth.
  • Nothing.
Wow...you've given this some thought. Lol. I'd go with donor.

Back