What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Agree, Dsoul, condoms should be banned. Seriously bad visuals. But not just condoms, all forms of birth control whatsoever! There’s no excuse for not giving the black bull maximum opportunity to inseminate his white woman.
Absolutely right, it's the Black man's place to assume control of our lives, telling us what to do and when and breeding with our women as is his right

tumblr_meaecssACw1ri7ebxo1_500.jpg

.... She's smiling!

Yeah, but notice he isn't smiling :cry: ... probably will be #5 or 6 baby support to be garnished from his weekly paycheck. Hope that white pussy was worth it ... 'cause it can cost to keep knocking up those white chicks!
I had a 19 yo black employee give me 9 children to put down as beneficiaries to his company paid life insurance once, and he had a 10th expected in 3 months. Never been married!

Really? Sounds like you have a lot of experience "breeding". So, how many ******* can our society contribute to your gene pool, blackbull? Do you help support ANY of them?
I work in insurance and once I sat with a 19 year old black, single male who actually documented 9 ******* on his life beneficiary form ... 2 by white women, of which one of those was pregnant with his yet to be born 2nd baby through him. Four of the women got pregnant by him when they were under 17 years old. One was actually 15 years old. Oh, and he'd NEVER been married. The company that he worked for was docking $1,100 a month from his pay for baby support. That come to about $120 a month per baby, with another baby on the way. Something to be real proud of, I guess! :cold:

Wait he was 19 yrs old and one of has ******* was 15 yrs old? Didn't know ******* at 4 even worked down there.

Wait he was 19 yrs old and one of has ******* was 15 yrs old? Didn't know ******* at 4 even worked down there.

geedds, good reading skills is a necessity in forums like this, particularly if you're going to comment on them. ;)
Read that again, slowly; I swear it appears to be written clearly and correctly to me ...

Four of the women got pregnant by him when they were under 17 years old. One was actually 15 years old.

Come on, now, I know you can do it! Just take a deep breath, and read the sentence slowly ... yeah, that's it ... really really slowly. Now, where does it say ******* was 15 yrs old? I was referring to the females. That's ok, though ... you probably were up late or tired from work. I'll forgive you. Mac :)

Ex wife said and I agreed, depending on the studd, she may want to have the baby. The point for her was to fulfill her need to be bred by different attractive hung studds. She enjoyed me asking them to wear a condom then allowing them to dominate us by ignoring me and fucking her without one anyways. If she was attracted enough to a studd to fuck him, she wanted him to cum inside her as a sign of his territory and her/our submissiveness to him.

Back