What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

we do a lot of swinging and my wife takes a lot and black cock. she is bad at remembering to take the pill. we have discussed it and have agreed if she gets accidentally pregnant we would keep the baby. secretly i am hoping it happens and i hope its to a black guy

lucky man

a large does of antibiotics will render some of the types of birth control pills totally ineffective....

Attachments

• ! preg.jpg
    ! preg.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 200
Interracial breeding is the pinnacle of interracial sex , if a couple and a bull breeds its an honor , if its a single female its the responsibility of a mature bull to take care of his offspring .. For a husband to put fears and egos aside and help his wife and inspire her and motivate her to breed is an elite cuckold husband , many women are scared because it seems to good to be true .. Most interracial breedings are private and not in much public view , but if you pay attention , you will see it .. I have some beautiful future breedings planned and im very excited.
How would siring a baby make you feel? I'm sure pretty good. :)

How would siring a baby make you feel? I'm sure pretty good. :)
I would feel great , and I have bred before ,its always a great and deep joy of life ... I think more couples will start having babies like this , esp when they have a great communication and relationship with a bull .. You have to understand that in this lifestyle its rare that happens on accidents , ive seen many times how women beg for a baby and its hot ...When a bbc is on a level with a cpl or single female to breed its the top of interracial lifestyle , some abuse it and some respect it and have great lives.. Some women just want their baby you know ,its her baby and she will let you know lol quick .. so you just have to go by her rules ..

We had a situation where he purposely tore the condom. We made the mistake of telling him I wasn't on the pill and trying for a baby with hubby. He managed to purposely tear it and did it without hubby or I noticing. Luckily we stopped fucking because my pussy was sore and he never got to cum in me, although he was trying really hard to quickly cum once I said I needed to stop and take a rest....( he had maybe 6-8 more thrusts before I insisted ). We only realised it was sabotaged a couple of days later when I discovered the tip of the condom in my pussy.

Problem was, hubby got to cum in me when we got home, but with this gent had been leaking a lot of pre-cum in me for 45 minutes, if i'd fallen pregnant, we wouldn't know who the real ******* was until it was born. So that was not fun pregnancy testing for a baby we'd been trying ages for and not knowing if it was hubby's or not.

We know he tore it, because when I needed to stop fucking, I offered him to finish in my mouth, but he never mentioned when taking the condom off, it was torn or damaged, which is something i'm sure he would've known, and when my hubby was tidying couldn't find it. We didn't give it any thought until the piece emerged from my pussy those days later.

Last edited:
can you just imagine hubby, having to watch and then support
their offspring. ...???
For many cucks that would be the ultimate joy when it cums to interracial breeding - to breed a black stud with his wife and actually be there to witness the act of the bull pumping black baby making seed into his wife's fertile white pussy knowing the result will be baby of his wife and her black stud that he will have to support ad raise

Attachments

• Breeding--Cuck help.jpg
    Breeding--Cuck help.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 267
It's nothing to take lightly. Custody, responsibilities, education & complications can all go in the wrong direction.
It's really the white couple that should look at it seriously before they go through with it. When a white wife/couple decide on a black bull for breeding, his only responsibility should be to breed. Most black studs who are breeders do not want custody. They may want contact with their offspring but not custody or baby-rearing responsibiities

It's really the white couple that should look at it seriously before they go through with it. When a white wife/couple decide on a black bull for breeding, his only responsibility should be to breed. Most black studs who are breeders do not want custody. They may want contact with their offspring but not custody or baby-rearing responsibiities
BBC bulls need to free to breed as many white girls as he possibly can

Interesting.

Back