What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I am a white cuckold male who is sexually only interested in white women who like black men. I am by nature a very caring, empathic and considerate guy who would like to partner a white woman who wants to breed black. Just because I wouldn't be the biological ******* doesn't mean I wouldn't be a loving ******* who'd be there for the long term!
For someone like me who is a deep interracial cuckold being a ******* in this way is the only way I will actually be able to express my paternal instincts in the future. For me it would also be important that the black ******* played a part in the baby's and baby's life too.
For a cuckold male like me having a long-term interracial cuckold relationship is the only way I can attain the level of intimacy, sexual satisfaction, care and love that I'm looking for.

I am a white cuckold male who is sexually only interested in white women who like black men. I am by nature a very caring, empathic and considerate guy who would like to partner a white woman who wants to breed black. Just because I wouldn't be the biological ******* doesn't mean I wouldn't be a loving ******* who'd be there for the long term!
For someone like me who is a deep interracial cuckold being a ******* in this way is the only way I will actually be able to express my paternal instincts in the future. For me it would also be important that the black ******* played a part in the baby's and baby's life too.
For a cuckold male like me having a long-term interracial cuckold relationship is the only way I can attain the level of intimacy, sexual satisfaction, care and love that I'm looking for.

Then you would be a perfect candidate for marrying and serving as her cuckold, a white woman who already has a biracial baby and may be desiring to have more. There are many single white mothers, many with biracial children who might be interested in someone like you.

You should consider writing up advertisements to this effect and placing them where single mothers might find them. Good luck to you in finding a loving match and raising a happy family. :)

I think I would allow the accidental breeding one time. You can make up a separation story for family and friends, as to why your baby looks a lot darker then yourself or your wife. More then once everyone will know your into some taboo *******.
Seriously is it really that taboo? Or do you just build it up to be in your mind because that's part of the attraction for you and your wife?

• Dislike
Reactions: LSG
personally i love breeding white women, mixed race babies are the best!

Really? Sounds like you have a lot of experience "breeding". So, how many ******* can our society contribute to your gene pool, blackbull? Do you help support ANY of them?
I work in insurance and once I sat with a 19 year old black, single male who actually documented 9 ******* on his life beneficiary form ... 2 by white women, of which one of those was pregnant with his yet to be born 2nd baby through him. Four of the women got pregnant by him when they were under 17 years old. One was actually 15 years old. Oh, and he'd NEVER been married. The company that he worked for was docking $1,100 a month from his pay for baby support. That come to about $120 a month per baby, with another baby on the way. Something to be real proud of, I guess! :cold:

What if she turns up preg?

Mine is always on point with her birth control, and would abort if it happened.

People claiming they would love to see it happen are nuts.

I bet they wouldn't feel the same in the hospital when people look at him and laugh.

• Dislike
People claiming they would love to see it happen are nuts.

I bet they wouldn't feel the same in the hospital when people look at him and laugh.

That's exactly the reason some of them want it to happen, for the humiliation of it.

That's exactly the reason some of them want it to happen, for the humiliation of it.

That is true. But I really doubt they could handle that humilation.

It's easy to imagine being laughed at for the size of your dick, but it's another thing to grasp what you would have to go through after people see that your wife obviously had a baby with another man.

I bet that most who want it would leave if it really happened.

• Dislike
That is true. But I really doubt they could handle that humilation.

It's easy to imagine being laughed at for the size of your dick, but it's another thing to grasp what you would have to go through after people see that your wife obviously had a baby with another man.

I bet that most who want it would leave if it really happened.

No doubt that reality can be a Bitch!
Which is why in any of the threads regarding having children I try to remind people that having ******* is not for fantasy fulfillment.

Back