What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

There is a lot of interest in black men impregnating white women. Couples wanting the wife to be black bred should follow this 6-step program:

1. No condoms or birth control of any kind when having sex with black lovers. Since a blacked wife wants absolutely no coitus with white men anymore at all, no worries there. The only man a woman who has gone black will want to have vaginal sex with under any circumstances is black.
2. Black partners must be under 30 so their fertility is strongest, have a body-builder physique, and a very large cock that can efficiently inseminate a white womb.
3. Schedule her monthly fuck sessions with her black bulls for the exact time that she is ovulating.
4. Get multiple black partners for that session if possible, to increase the odds of impregnation. The more partners, the greater the chance of a black baby.
5. Film the session. You want to document the moment of conception. You also should post the video on this site for the enjoyment of us all.
6. Repeat monthly as necessary to achieve conception.

But you certainly won’t have to repeat it after the first time. The odds are overwhelming she’ll get impregnated the first session. And for the following 9 months, all her black lovers will be frantic to fuck the woman who is visibly and radiantly pregnant with the seed of one of them. Each one of her black partners will optimistically think he is the one who impregnated her, which will make him all the hornier and more eager to fuck your pregnant wife while she is carrying what he thinks is his baby. Since nobody will know for sure who the ******* is (including you and your wife), they will all keep coming to her bed, and cumming in her. You will want to film that, too.

Yeah that 6 steps program should get the job done.

same boat as you guys i might would consider more if we were not already in late 30s.
That is so true in my marriage, my wife now spends two nights a week overnight at her Bull's and has "forgotten" to pack her BC pills a handful of times...maybe 5 or 6 over the last 8 months. I have let her know that I wished she could have his baby and she has said that if we were 10 years younger she would let him bred her...that made my dck hard instantly when she said that. So, when she asked me this last month to get a pregnancy test my mind was high on the thought that my hopes had come true. Sadly, no. BUT, for cuckolds that have issues with their wives having their Bull's babies...they need to find another fantasy or hobby...this lifestyle is NOT for them. Accidents happen and sometimes it's not an accident but the wife's selection of her next baby's daddy. My opinion.

i agree what would be a very erotic/intense scene. i wonder what those nurses would be thinking
I am talking/emailing a cuck about that very scene now. Picture this: your wife pregnant with her bulls baby and the three of you pull up at the hospital as she has gone into labor...the three of you at the hospital about to deliever..they keep asking the cuck about this and that..and the bull steps in to answer all the questions...the nurses look to the husband and then back to the bull and keep everything going smoothly only to wonder....... then the finial moment and the baby is delivered................and he/she is perfect. golden to dark brown skin and hair softly curled...screaming at the top of his/her lungs................and later when in the room and the bull is sitting next to his woman..holding his new baby and talking softly to his woman..so proud.............and the cuck is sitting quietly by watching and proud of his wife and his family...................the nurses will talk and everyone will know or wonder or think they know................

i think this would be a complete turn on and i would love to see that scene.....even thou i have had two biracial children...the fathers were never present at their births.

These things do happen MacNfries even though you may disagree or not believe it. Just look around and see the biracial babies and children

Cuckoldry is still something a lot of couples wouldn't want to have out in the open... but that don't mean it's not there, or else neither one of us would be in here, and this site wouldn't even exist. So anyone thinking a white wife can't get pregnant by a bull ... ought not to be in here!

I think that for a lot of cuckolds the fear of their wife getting pregnant is a huge turn on, even if they know the anguish that the situation would entail. Pregnancy, especially with a white wife giving birth to her Black lover's baby, is a very public 'outing'. But such an 'outing', while openly humiliating, would also have a certain liberation too. The vast majority of white men that are enthralled by even the thought of their white wife sharing her sex with a Black lover are 'in the closet'. Suppression of such a secret is a bondage of sorts, in and of itself. So while it may sound counter intuitive that a white husband might secretly want his wife to be caught by her virile Black lover's cum, it is possible that the subconscious might be yearning to be freed from having to supress such a primal need.

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

Hmm when i found out my ex was pregnant it was a mix of happiness and excitement and fear and a little shock off and on.

To the people posting asking how would you explain that. Its simple really.

But easier if you tell your friends and family before she gets pregnant.

Pre-Step 1: Tell everyone you know that the white husband is infertile and can't have ******* so you 2 are going to use a sperm bank. Do this before she gets pregnant has soon has possibly.

Step 1: After she is pregant just act normally if the baby is ours.

Step 2: After about 4-5 months tell everyone that they sperm bank called and said there may have been a mix up and she may have got a black mans sperm.

Step 3: Have the black baby and live life normally.

Still, I doubt many couples plan this out. I think that a lot of the time that these pregnancies happen, it isn't so much an 'accident' as it is an eventuality . . . and I think that the cuckold subconsciously is cheering them on . . . even if in his conscious mind he resists. The fact is that every cuckold knows that opening his wife up to other men has a chance of her getting caught . . .

Reactions: LSG
we would only let this happen if we were with the person that is going to be my lover from then on. I'd think that by the time we decided to have a baby we would also be ready to out our lifesytle to our whole group of family and friends. I dont know what to expect if it ever does happen but I'd hope that they would accept it. If they dont well then i guess we would have to go on without them as a close friend or family member.

I wonder, given all the posts that counsel explaining the wife's Black baby as a 'mix up at the clinic', would anyone here honestly believe that explaination from a family member or friend???? I doubt it! Everyone will know that the 'mix up' story is total BS. The simple fact is that the cuckold is actually best off to finally 'come out of the closet'. That's right, I am saying to admit to your friend's and family that you are a willing cuckold. As the husband you probably begged your wife to cuckold you and try Black in the first place!

Isn't it time to 'man up'???? Don't we white husband's owe it to our wives not to make them lie for us??? Isn't it enough that the pregnancy is our fault in the first place??? Why should be expect our wives to deny the fact of the relationship that we begged them to enter into, as well as the consequences of her satisfying our innermost desires????

I have kept my thoughts regarding the 'mix up' excuse to myself for awhile, because I suppose not everyone in the lifestyle has the inner fortitude to seriously consider 'coming out'. But once you have a pregnant wife, isn't it time to just finally admit it? If you want to wait until the wife gives birth, I could understand that entirely. If there should be a tragic miscarriage or something, then you can fairly keep your secret life secret. But once there is an actual baby, once you have brought a new life into the world, it is only right to drop the secrecy.

BTW . . . I suspect that most couples, and especially the husbands, will feel a massive psychological weight lifted if you do . . .

You do have a strong point there, and it would be a more pleasing ride if more white hubbies out there realise that as an inevitability that's bound to occur, instead of fighting the feeling.
Hey Dsoul, I think you hit it right on the head. When a white man lets his wife start fucking a Black Stud, her getting pregnant by The Black Stud is almost inevitable. There are way to many white woman out there with Black Babies. It doesn't matter if she is married to, or dating a white man, the Black Man will inevitable be the one to produce the baby. Don't know if you guys have Super Potent Sperm or if it is because of your Longer, Thicker Cocks, but when it comes to knocking up our white women you Black Studs Dominate our weak ass *******. It is a really common thing now days. Don't know why any white man would be surprised that his wife is pregnant by The Black Man that is Fucking her and Cuckolding him. If any white man doesn't want to raise a black baby then don't be a dumb ass and talk your wife into Fucking a Black Man. Because once she gets a taste of Black Cock she probably isn't going to stop. And evidently, even if she is still having sex with you, our little white peckers and average white sperm can't compete with a Black Dude. Black Man + Big Black Cock + Potent, Powerful Black Man Cum = Your white wife getting pregnant. Accept it.

Hey Dsoul, I think you hit it right on the head. When a white man lets his wife start fucking a Black Stud, her getting pregnant by The Black Stud is almost inevitable. There are way to many white woman out there with Black Babies. It doesn't matter if she is married to, or dating a white man, the Black Man will inevitable be the one to produce the baby. Don't know if you guys have Super Potent Sperm or if it is because of your Longer, Thicker Cocks, but when it comes to knocking up our white women you Black Studs Dominate our weak ass *******. It is a really common thing now days. Don't know why any white man would be surprised that his wife is pregnant by The Black Man that is Fucking her and Cuckolding him. If any white man doesn't want to raise a black baby then don't be a dumb ass and talk your wife into Fucking a Black Man. Because once she gets a taste of Black Cock she probably isn't going to stop. And evidently, even if she is still having sex with you, our little white peckers and average white sperm can't compete with a Black Dude. Black Man + Big Black Cock + Potent, Powerful Black Man Cum = Your white wife getting pregnant. Accept it.
i agre and accept it

It happens...a lot. I have played with dozens of couples, barebacked 7 wives and gotten 5 pregnant that I know of. 2 of them had abortions, 3 of them kept the baby, and 1 of those I still fuck on a regular basis. Everyone talks about how weird it is for the girl and the husband. Don't forget that when I go over there and see pictures of a little mixed baby, I remember that the baby that they are raising is really mine.

That being said, they are the parents. I have nothing to do with the children that result from my flings. They have husbands and fathers. As far as I am concerned, I was just a sperm donor.

View attachment 26873View attachment 26874View attachment 26875View attachment 26876

This is what the girl looked like when we hooked up.
View attachment 26878View attachment 26879View attachment 26877

This is 8 months later.
View attachment 26881View attachment 26882View attachment 26883View attachment 26884View attachment 26880
Hey TxDarkBull, I'm wondering if you knew whether the 7 wives you barebacked were using some kind of protection (shots,the pill etc) and if they were still fucking their husbands. It just seems like you hear more and more white woman who are married or have a BF and are on protection are getting pregnant by their Black Lovers. Obviously you have a lot of experience at this. Just wondered if this is true in your case. You may not know or care because you are there to fuck and don't worry about the other bullshit. Just curious. Also, you seem like the perfect Black Man for a white couple looking for a Black Bull. Obviously, you have all the physical attributes and you seem to have a great attitude.

Back