What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

This is just something that needs to be expected and accepted when you're a black owned couple. Here's a picture of me after I was knocked up. The guy is this picture wasn't the ******* though. He was a guy that wanted to fuck a BBC only hotwife bareback but wasn't into pregnancy risk fucking. I had already been knocked up in a pervious BBC gang bang so I was a prefect fit for him, ahot wife that he couldn't get preg. And to answer your question in advance, no I don't know who the ******* is because it was a 5 man GB and they all did me bareback. Yes, the top picture is of the GB I got preg at. The middle is me knocked up and as you can see in the bottom picture there was no shot of it being my husband since he's locked in a cage 24/7 with no pussy rights. Guys are waiting in line to take their turn in me, and the cuck isn't one of them, lol.View attachment 1026999View attachment 1027000View attachment 1027003
This is so hot. How do you/did you explain the mixed baby to family, friends, etc?

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

The best way to have it done would be to have at least 6 of them shoot inside her that way she or the guy wouldn’t know who impregnated her

Hello, you found all this I think you are very right are adventures that sometimes have consequences to us also happened we had many adventures but one of them I do not know what happened and my wife was pregnant with a black man we decided to have the baby we talked with him he agreed that he was going to separate from us that he was not going to have anything to do with the baby And so it was if we had him we kept watching him and my wife but he has no contact or anything that to see with the baby that is something that should be thought about a lot but in the end it is exciting and it is very beautiful to have a black baby
Wonderful photos!

I think it might be the ******* that embodies cuckoldry. What we are probably seeing is natural selection take place, where white females are driven to be black bred, and the cuckoldry that stems from that is also a natural *******. I think its a role change, where white women are subconsciously selecting to be black bred and being a cuckold is the natural state, or new role of white men.

Back