What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

My wife Caroline is pregnant at this moment and we are unsure of the ******* as she slept with two black gents regular over the period of 2 weeks whilst we were on holiday in Lanzarote.
I had a vasectomy over 20 years ago whilst with my first wife but then divorced and eventually met my wife of today. I am also on TRT - testosterone replacement medication which also lowers your sperm count, so between both TRT and vasectomy it is impossible that the baby is mine.

My wife Caroline is on the pill because she enjoys the company of other men, especially when we are away from home and she has a liking of men with very dark skin.
When we met Nick and Mark on holiday they regularly wined and dined us, taking us out to nice restaurant's and they would take care of the bills, I guess we enjoyed too much wine on these occasions and due to too much ******* my wife would forget to take her pill.

It was only around a month ago that she went to the doctor due to sickness and putting on weight, I initially thought she was making herself sick in the mornings to lose weight but it turned out she was pregnant.
Our initial thought was to have a termination but our doctor said she had to have a scan first. The scan showed my wife to be 24 weeks pregnant and this was passed the cut of date for termination.
Due to this we are going through with the pregnancy and I am raising the baby as my own, we have told our family's that we have had IVF treatment as they know I have a previous vasectomy.

My wife no longer see's Mark & Nick and when she tried to message then a few weeks ago, after the first initial email was received, they closed down their email accounts.

We have just accepted that we are having a black baby and I will bring it up as my own, we already know the sex of the baby from her scan and it shows we are having a baby boy, its not the end of the world, just means some adjustments have to be made.

We will never know whether it s Mark or Nick's baby as they both slept with Caroline at same time for a full 14 days of our holiday back in june/july this year. Our baby is due in April 2019.
I considered giving up my job to look after the baby as my wife is the highest earner in her career, but as I work 2pm till 10pm each day and she has a 8am till 5pm job it means we can both still work and have a baby minder for the 3 hours that we will both be working.

Anyway, the facts are, my wife made love to two black men, one of which made her pregnant and we will bring up the baby together in our happy home.

It happens...a lot. I have played with dozens of couples, barebacked 7 wives and gotten 5 pregnant that I know of. 2 of them had abortions, 3 of them kept the baby, and 1 of those I still fuck on a regular basis. Everyone talks about how weird it is for the girl and the husband. Don't forget that when I go over there and see pictures of a little mixed baby, I remember that the baby that they are raising is really mine.

That being said, they are the parents. I have nothing to do with the children that result from my flings. They have husbands and fathers. As far as I am concerned, I was just a sperm donor.

View attachment 26873View attachment 26874View attachment 26875View attachment 26876

This is what the girl looked like when we hooked up.
View attachment 26878View attachment 26879View attachment 26877

This is 8 months later.
View attachment 26881View attachment 26882View attachment 26883View attachment 26884View attachment 26880
The ladies are smoking hot and look incredible pregnant too. I would love to be one of their hubbies

My wife Caroline is pregnant at this moment and we are unsure of the ******* as she slept with two black gents regular over the period of 2 weeks whilst we were on holiday in Lanzarote.
I had a vasectomy over 20 years ago whilst with my first wife but then divorced and eventually met my wife of today. I am also on TRT - testosterone replacement medication which also lowers your sperm count, so between both TRT and vasectomy it is impossible that the baby is mine.

My wife Caroline is on the pill because she enjoys the company of other men, especially when we are away from home and she has a liking of men with very dark skin.
When we met Nick and Mark on holiday they regularly wined and dined us, taking us out to nice restaurant's and they would take care of the bills, I guess we enjoyed too much wine on these occasions and due to too much ******* my wife would forget to take her pill.

It was only around a month ago that she went to the doctor due to sickness and putting on weight, I initially thought she was making herself sick in the mornings to lose weight but it turned out she was pregnant.
Our initial thought was to have a termination but our doctor said she had to have a scan first. The scan showed my wife to be 24 weeks pregnant and this was passed the cut of date for termination.
Due to this we are going through with the pregnancy and I am raising the baby as my own, we have told our family's that we have had IVF treatment as they know I have a previous vasectomy.

My wife no longer see's Mark & Nick and when she tried to message then a few weeks ago, after the first initial email was received, they closed down their email accounts.

We have just accepted that we are having a black baby and I will bring it up as my own, we already know the sex of the baby from her scan and it shows we are having a baby boy, its not the end of the world, just means some adjustments have to be made.

We will never know whether it s Mark or Nick's baby as they both slept with Caroline at same time for a full 14 days of our holiday back in june/july this year. Our baby is due in April 2019.
I considered giving up my job to look after the baby as my wife is the highest earner in her career, but as I work 2pm till 10pm each day and she has a 8am till 5pm job it means we can both still work and have a baby minder for the 3 hours that we will both be working.

Anyway, the facts are, my wife made love to two black men, one of which made her pregnant and we will bring up the baby together in our happy home.

So now if she wants to have another baby she can freely chose a black man and you can say you decided to stick with a black donor for the sake of the first baby.

So now if she wants to have another baby she can freely chose a black man and you can say you decided to stick with a black donor for the sake of the first baby.

no, we will not be having another baby, this was an accident and a one off, this was not the childs fault and we will raise our baby proper, sadly our cuckolding simply got out of hand due to too much ******* on the night and my wife forgetting to take her pill

If the wife turns up pregnant, it is incumbent upon the cuck husband to provide for the baby... be the primary parent including all financials, diaper duty, getting up in the middle of the night, etc.
That’s not how parenting works, it’s both parents responsibility to care for the baby. I mean I would have no problem watching the baby while my wife was out with black men.

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

Things like that should be discussed before entering the lifestyle

Back