What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

It happens...a lot. I have played with dozens of couples, barebacked 7 wives and gotten 5 pregnant that I know of. 2 of them had abortions, 3 of them kept the baby, and 1 of those I still fuck on a regular basis. Everyone talks about how weird it is for the girl and the husband. Don't forget that when I go over there and see pictures of a little mixed baby, I remember that the baby that they are raising is really mine.

That being said, they are the parents. I have nothing to do with the children that result from my flings. They have husbands and fathers. As far as I am concerned, I was just a sperm donor.

View attachment 26873View attachment 26874View attachment 26875View attachment 26876

This is what the girl looked like when we hooked up.
View attachment 26878View attachment 26879View attachment 26877

This is 8 months later.
View attachment 26881View attachment 26882View attachment 26883View attachment 26884View attachment 26880
Hello, you found all this I think you are very right are adventures that sometimes have consequences to us also happened we had many adventures but one of them I do not know what happened and my wife was pregnant with a black man we decided to have the baby we talked with him he agreed that he was going to separate from us that he was not going to have anything to do with the baby And so it was if we had him we kept watching him and my wife but he has no contact or anything that to see with the baby that is something that should be thought about a lot but in the end it is exciting and it is very beautiful to have a black baby

Finally I'm pregnant by a BBC husband very happy and we going to have the baby. This was the moment.View attachment 2197073
I'm sure I speak for everyone here, we would love to see month by month preggers photos :)
They're have been claims of black breed women minus any pics. Young wife @hotwife2b blessed us with her entire pregnancy pics (from hubby) which was hot af!
Hopefully we see these monthly swelling tummy updates from you ;)

My wife meets alone and after pressing her for every single detail she told me this finally.....he doesn't want her to get out of bed right away to clean up after he came inside her.....he keeps her in the bed for at least 30 minutes holding her kissing her lips, neck and nibbling at her ears running his fingertips up and down her body whispering that he wants a baby with her. they make small talk about living together eventually and raising their baby while he keeps her in bed.

He's very into Asian women and my wife is petite sexy and very good looking....He's very well built and good looking....so he tells her their baby would be awesome....he's trying to convince her.

This is part of the lifestyle that I just love...a good looking well built black guy in a bed with my wife all alone...both of them in the baby making position....and they are making love, not just sex at this point....it's like she's falling in love with every loving thrust until she feels him release his seed deep inside her...then he keeps her in bed to make sure...and the kicker is.....she stays there with him kissing him back as his seed smothers her womb

I asked for this and this is what I got.

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

My reaction would be to ask her how long could I do her pussy before it's dangerous for the delivery. And after that it's all anal. I love curves of all sorts in women. :inlove:

Back