What historical figure...

(I'm sure but someone may have posted this one already, but in any case, here goes...)

Of course, there are no pictures or drawings of Sappho (600 BC) but the poet who lived on the Greek island of Lesbos became the inspirational association of female love and intimacy. There are some famous artistic interpretations of her. In spite of the historical lesbian association, she was also a married woman and had a *******, so she was no stranger to the penis. Yeah, if only...

1598153090826.png
1598153115969.png
1598153150441.png
1598153186362.png
1598153211582.png
1598153265841.png1598153305156.png

Last edited:
Bonnie Parker
bf51fb63fb75c2fd5e527a2fcf43ecc7.jpg
Thank you, Rellik! Bonnie's got the HIPS to take Black!

Of course, there are no pictures or drawings of Sappho (600 BC) but the poet who lived on the Greek island of Lesbos became the inspirational association of female love and intimacy. There are some famous artistic interpretations of her. In spite of the historical lesbian association, she was also a married woman and had a *******, so she was no stranger to the penis. Yeah, if only...

Thank you for bringing us this voice from 26 centuries ago.

May I write words more naked than flesh,
stronger than bone,
more resilient than sinew,
sensitive than nerve.

-Sappho

You may forget
but let me tell you this:
someone in
some future time
will think of us

-Sappho

Egyptian Queen Nefertiti. She was 20 years old in 1350 BC. Her husband was a weird faggy kook (kings could get away with that). Nefertiti was quite possibly the most beautiful woman in ancient Egypt and she really had that haughty regal air, that only Black Cock could have defeated.

nefertiti_hdr_din.jpg

I mentioned this lovely and talented actress on another thread. Ann Harding joined the NAACP in 1934, having been disgusted by what she considered racism in her movie "Prestige" (1931). In 1935, she attended a benefit in support of the group's anti-lynching bill. She remained supportive of the group until her death in 1981. Though both her husbands were white, it makes me wonder if she ever had some black trysts.ann harding.jpgann-harding-02.jpgann h.jpg

Last edited:
I guess if I had to pick one I’d say Catherine the Great. I don’t believe this gossipy ‘Horse stories’ but if they are true, the things she would have to say about me once she got a good peek at my crotch would be as legendary as her love for big horse dicks!!

Back