What historical figure...

Did the Romans engage in interracial sex?
They would look at that in totally different ways-like a Barbarian with a Roman women. The black people were risen to positions of prominence-even czars .Theydidn’t have any continuous contact (military alliance or commerce treaty) with black nations, though it did have some contact with the Eastern African kingdoms of Cush and Nubia, where the population was at least predominantly black (but Semitic immigration to that region had begun quite early, this being the reason why most languages from Ethiopia and Somalia are Semitic).

Then I read another article about the Roman days regarding The Black Culture and it read:
They were quite unknown, almost outlandish. Most people lived their entire lives without even knowing that there were people in the world whose skin was black. The black people who did come in contact, very few and far between, were lumped with the general category of ‘barbarians’ and probably enslaved or treated as potential war enemies.
So I need to get a historian like Philo or Josephus-they were untouchable-accurate to the hilt.

Need to be real. Most of these women in history turned their noses on black dick. I wouldn’t say none thought about it but being with one of us would ******* their so called purity white guys believed in. You can marry the town whore but she bet not have had no N in her.

everyone of ladies in this thread was a ho. thats how they became famous. i have no doubt if they saw my dick, they would jump on it like the sluts they were in holywood.
All women have had a not so proud whore moment. So that applies to all of them. I mean all of them. Bout to start some *******. As a man you have to realize this is a cycle. You, I, and all men mothers have been some mans first, been fucked, her pussy been bragged about like we do, and been on the walk of shame. Times have changed but the game hasn’t.

Last edited:
Back