What do you like from her meets with her bull?

And when she is sprawled out on the bed, barely able to move because she's cum so much, so long and so hard,and he's still fucking her, the noises she makes,guttural. *******. Then he speeds up, she tries to respond but he's literally fucked her senseless. Then he starts to cum....
Very much like the wild where the females usually fight off most males and even resist the alpha male until they eventually succumb and submit and he ejaculates his sperm inside her. And the procreation process begins again. A wonder that there isn't more pregnant white women.

Very much like the wild where the females usually fight off most males and even resist the alpha male until they eventually succumb and submit and he ejaculates his sperm inside her. And the procreation process begins again. A wonder that there isn't more pregnant white women.
Maybe 2020 brings you a papist to the White House and he bans condoms, pills, and abortion. And English language. Lol. Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Maybe 2020 brings you a papist to the White House and he bans condoms, pills, and abortion. And English language. Lol. Sorry for hijacking the thread.
Some people worried about muslims in the USA for the same reason. Hi procreation rates amoung muslims and hispanics too.

I like it when they throat fuck her.
. I like it when SHE does deep throat to THEM. SHE is so good at making that BBC disappear. So HOT to watch HER worship BBC before SHE puts it deep inside HER white pussy. And then SHE rides it through several of HER orgasms until HE cums inside HER. Such HOT sex.

What is the thing you like the most when watching your wife doing it with her bull?
I love to watch her getting pounded in doggy style. Especially, the way her boobs beautifully bounce back and forth at his rhythm. And the best is how her tits move when she raises her body or he holds her from her arms.
View attachment 1825300

I've come to really enjoy watching her ride. Watching her take her time and enjoy it how she wants.

One of the things I can only observe when it is not me who penetrates her is this effect on her pussy lips.
2a6f5f04-7d90-4c1b-8a89-e6bde16eb33c-jpg.1561730

Sometimes the lips stretch even further. I would love to touch them.
When a cock does this you know she is loving it. Wow

. I like it when SHE does deep throat to THEM. SHE is so good at making that BBC disappear. So HOT to watch HER worship BBC before SHE puts it deep inside HER white pussy. And then SHE rides it through several of HER orgasms until HE cums inside HER. Such HOT sex.
Gf is a real ho. They fuck her throat one after the other and you see her throat expanding and contracting by the thick cocks. Her voice is so coarse afterwards. hot

Back