What do you like from her meets with her bull?

Susan loves when I lick her pussy lips after her bulls are done with her. Her pussy lips are so sensitive and licking them is pleasure/pain/passion/*******. I go very slow and very light and then the orgasms begin. I don't stop and she begs me too. More orgasms. I love doing the so sweet ******* / mild BDSM. After she has cum a lot and fully at my mercy , I give her her large black dildo in her pussy and leave her tied to the bed and let her sleep. She always has very erotic dreams of fucking black men. She loves waking up with a black cock in her pussy even if its just the dildo. Then she realizes she is tied to the bed. I lick her pussy lips more and she has more orgasms. But I am still caged so that's all I can do.
Mmh, that's BDSM with turns and twists! BTW, does she shower after the bulls before you lick her?

Mmh, that's BDSM with turns and twists! BTW, does she shower after the bulls before you lick her?
Not usually. Clean up is an important part of my being her cuck. Unless the bull takes her into the shower in the morning before he gets dressed to leave. "Sleep Over" is a very important part of the sex. She is his all night long so we make a point of her sleeping with him. Something we learned from Hotel sex. Her bulls wanted sex but they also enjoyed having her there naked and sleeping with them.

Not usually. Clean up is an important part of my being her cuck. Unless the bull takes her into the shower in the morning before he gets dressed to leave. "Sleep Over" is a very important part of the sex. She is his all night long so we make a point of her sleeping with him. Something we learned from Hotel sex. Her bulls wanted sex but they also enjoyed having her there naked and sleeping with them.
I get a mental block with that. But she made me realize that I tongue-kissed her mouth many times after they had oral sex too.

I get a mental block with that. But she made me realize that I tongue-kissed her mouth many times after they had oral sex too.[/QUOTE. Perfectly reasonable. You are early in this lifestyle as is G so there are sexual things that are difficult for you to contemplate. In time , you will gain understanding both in your own responses and Gs responses to BBC ]
Susan ( and many other women) is turned on by my licking her pussy lips but especially after she has had sex with a bull and her lips are super sensitive and perhaps engorged with ******* from all her hormones. There is the strange thing women have with pleasure/pain that makes the licking feel so good yet hurts too enough so she wants me to stop but go on too. And then the orgasms begin and go on and on. It is really wonderful to see the wife so throughly satisfied way beyond anything I could do before this lifestyle. I have learned so much

I get a mental block with that. But she made me realize that I tongue-kissed her mouth many times after they had oral sex too.[/QUOTE. Perfectly reasonable. You are early in this lifestyle as is G so there are sexual things that are difficult for you to contemplate. In time , you will gain understanding both in your own responses and Gs responses to BBC ]
Susan ( and many other women) is turned on by my licking her pussy lips but especially after she has had sex with a bull and her lips are super sensitive and perhaps engorged with ******* from all her hormones. There is the strange thing women have with pleasure/pain that makes the licking feel so good yet hurts too enough so she wants me to stop but go on too. And then the orgasms begin and go on and on. It is really wonderful to see the wife so throughly satisfied way beyond anything I could do before this lifestyle. I have learned so much

As I said somewhere else, watching my wife with black guys is hot, but also feels like an out-of-body experience. Because I come to see my wife having sex, but from different angles, parts of her body and reactions I don't see in first person. Shower sex with her bulls is the best apart from the doggy style scenes. Seeing her supported on 2 bbc's alone. Priceless.
Yes. We get to watch our wives having sex in new and different ways and we get to see the Large black BBc plunging deep into her pussy and ass and her loving it. We get to watch her suck black cock and swallow his cum. Our wives become such sluts and whores for BBC. It is such a huge turn on. And we love it. So it goes. Fucking more and more BBC.

my ultimate dream
Interesting to watch the wives with black men when wives are fertile and studs are filling them with lots of hot cum. Interesting to watch how "Don't Cum in Me " becomes "Yes, Yes, Yes ". Later , when the tummy swells and they know its not yours , also interesting to watch their changes in behavior. For some, perhaps panic. For others, they are excited about the baby and that it belongs to their black lover makes it more special. Almost like coming out for gay people. Once the IR baby is born , she won't have to hide her love of BBC and that she is cucking her husband.

As I said somewhere else, watching my wife with black guys is hot, but also feels like an out-of-body experience. Because I come to see my wife having sex, but from different angles, parts of her body and reactions I don't see in first person. Shower sex with her bulls is the best apart from the doggy style scenes. Seeing her supported on 2 bbc's alone. Priceless.
Happy to hear that you are enjoying her conversion to black and finding the sex hot. So many new sexual oppotunities and such a sexual change in the women. Make sure you keep doing the gym exercises so you can keep in shape and keep up with her. Huge mistake most white husbands make is to become docile and out of shape adding extra pounds that saps the stamina and virility. Exercise keeps the testosterone flowing

What do I like? So much but the bits that do it most for me when she is with her lover.... down on her knees, naked and exposed and lovingly kissing and sucking his huge cock and balls as her 36GG tits sway. When she is laid on the marital bed with her legs wide open, wet, pink and inviting and then watching him slide into her. His huge bare black cock pushing inside her, all ten inches, her squeals, moans and groans as she allows him to fuck her. Then when he is banging her properly Her screams, cries and groans as she climaxes again and again until she becomes a rag doll, just laid there taking a pounding..... How aroused she is, her nipples engorged with ******* and the veins standing out as she is so aroused....

What do I like? So much but the bits that do it most for me when she is with her lover.... down on her knees, naked and exposed and lovingly kissing and sucking his huge cock and balls as her 36GG tits sway. When she is laid on the marital bed with her legs wide open, wet, pink and inviting and then watching him slide into her. His huge bare black cock pushing inside her, all ten inches, her squeals, moans and groans as she allows him to fuck her. Then when he is banging her properly Her screams, cries and groans as she climaxes again and again until she becomes a rag doll, just laid there taking a pounding..... How aroused she is, her nipples engorged with ******* and the veins standing out as she is so aroused....
I bet that's a great show. I love to see Gis that way too.

Hot Stuff. So different from missionary white sex.

Interesting to watch the wives with black men when wives are fertile and studs are filling them with lots of hot cum. Interesting to watch how "Don't Cum in Me " becomes "Yes, Yes, Yes ". Later , when the tummy swells and they know its not yours , also interesting to watch their changes in behavior. For some, perhaps panic. For others, they are excited about the baby and that it belongs to their black lover makes it more special. Almost like coming out for gay people. Once the IR baby is born , she won't have to hide her love of BBC and that she is cucking her husband.

yes!!!!

And when she is sprawled out on the bed, barely able to move because she's cum so much, so long and so hard,and he's still fucking her, the noises she makes,guttural. *******. Then he speeds up, she tries to respond but he's literally fucked her senseless. Then he starts to cum....

Back