What do you like from her meets with her bull?

I never want to watch.. sit there and watch. I prefer not letting the guy know I know. I guess it's a pride thing. There are her two special guys that do know me and know I know.

Why are they where they are? They are total gentlemen. Thats why.

The other thing I like to watch wife at:
6_8074959.jpg

I love hearing the intense orgasms, the 'oh-gods and fuck me' that she moans, and how she grabs him to the pull him in deep. I never saw her like that with any white guy.
Well, yeah. Sounds are a whole world themselves. Listening to the words she used with me in a now completely different setting. She is visually and audibly much raunchier. A different woman altogether. And since she is in the bareback phase, juices make the sound more genuine and louder. All the churning! And the smells...

For me now is letting them meet alone. seeing her get ready for their meeting putting on super sexy panties knowing that he'll be sliding them off all alone together in a bed is very exciting. I found that they make love more passionately when they are alone. I always wanted a condom when we are all together, but found out he convinced her to not have one when they are all alone...that did it for me now because he doesn't pull out either. He's younger reaches deeper and stays in. When she comes home it's like I see love in her face and almost the look of feeling a little sorry for me that he has won her over....I absolutely love it!

For me now is letting them meet alone. seeing her get ready for their meeting putting on super sexy panties knowing that he'll be sliding them off all alone together in a bed is very exciting. I found that they make love more passionately when they are alone. I always wanted a condom when we are all together, but found out he convinced her to not have one when they are all alone...that did it for me now because he doesn't pull out either. He's younger reaches deeper and stays in. When she comes home it's like I see love in her face and almost the look of feeling a little sorry for me that he has won her over....I absolutely love it!
I'm trying this tonight. She is in a black club at the moment with her previous bull. A lot of black guys there.

I'm trying this tonight. She is in a black club at the moment with her previous bull. A lot of black guys there.
This is the ultimate excitement for me now. Watching her get ready for the date and then returning with his load of seed deeper inside her than I can place it. Only they shared that all alone heaven moment of him lovingly placing his seed that deep. It's Something about your wife in a bed with a better lover reaching where you can't, placing his seed where you can't and making her fall in love with him all alone that is unreal exciting. You have to try it at least once.

This is the ultimate excitement for me now. Watching her get ready for the date and then returning with his load of seed deeper inside her than I can place it. Only they shared that all alone heaven moment of him lovingly placing his seed that deep. It's Something about your wife in a bed with a better lover reaching where you can't, placing his seed where you can't and making her fall in love with him all alone that is unreal exciting. You have to try it at least once.
He is her favorite, that I know. But she's not falling in love. What I find sinister is that he took her for drinks to a black club instead of the hotel I booked for them. She sent me pics of her lively chatting with other black guys. Really unsettling. But later, all other pics from the hotel were with her one bull only. She had been saying she wanted me to involve more in her experiences. I declined. I hope she is only teaching me a lesson. Waiting for her to come home, and I need to leave for work in 3 hrs.

These meets have to be outside the high-risk time or your wife is on the pill.....mine is not, so she meets him after the high-risk period. All I'm saying is you have to experience it just once to see if you like it....I will tell you this she will just love it. They make love more passionately when they are alone. And you watch a clock knowing she's feeling it deeper right now all alone in a bed with him.

He is her favorite, that I know. But she's not falling in love. What I find sinister is that he took her for drinks to a black club instead of the hotel I booked for them. She sent me pics of her lively chatting with other black guys. Really unsettling. But later, all other pics from the hotel were with her one bull only. She had been saying she wanted me to involve more in her experiences. I declined. I hope she is only teaching me a lesson. Waiting for her to come home, and I need to leave for work in 3 hrs.
Her with that one bull all alone is what you want her to feel right now.

Well, yeah. Sounds are a whole world themselves. Listening to the words she used with me in a now completely different setting. She is visually and audibly much raunchier. A different woman altogether. And since she is in the bareback phase, juices make the sound more genuine and louder. All the churning! And the smells...

Oh my, so hot!

Back