What do you like from her meets with her bull?

One of the things I can only observe when it is not me who penetrates her is this effect on her pussy lips.
2a6f5f04-7d90-4c1b-8a89-e6bde16eb33c-jpg.1561730

Sometimes the lips stretch even further. I would love to touch them.

Her bull pulls her arms back. She loves it and cums almost immediately in this position. Don't know why.
He can pump harder. It also pulls her shoulders back which pushes her tits out. With her nipples already hard , this is very stimulating to her breasts. With his cock in deep as it will go in her pussy , this is an awesome feeling for women.

Her bull pulls her arms back. She loves it and cums almost immediately in this position. Don't know why.
I do to. Sweet Hostage-anybody remember that movie? Stockholm Syndromes-we all have them(giggle)
It's a Stockholm Syndrome thing. Ever see the movie "Sweet Hostage? My first real sex fantasy came at the tender age of 7 through this "Still love it to come true" movie

Linda Blaire-Martin Sheen.He played a -forgive it's been forever(lol)-anyway-he kidnapped her-she fell in love with him. I wanted to be kidnapped by Martin Sheen so fucking bad. Now I would hold him captive while he gently and methodically cradles his tongue under my hot rosy lips(the twins) and begins what would be the beginning-of a very hot and very captivating relationship-to say the very-very-least.

I never want to watch.. sit there and watch. I prefer not letting the guy know I know. I guess it's a pride thing. There are her two special guys that do know me and know I know.

Why are they where they are? They are total gentlemen. Thats why.
Is it just a pride thing? Sometimes-allowing the fantasy for all involved-is part of the sacrifice.Hot as hell-isn't it?

What is the thing you like the most when watching your wife doing it with her bull?
I love to watch her getting pounded in doggy style. Especially, the way her boobs beautifully bounce back and forth at his rhythm. And the best is how her tits move when she raises her body or he holds her from her arms.
View attachment 1825300
Pussy juices are without hindrance-flowing down me everyone-*******-you?

What I like the most, is the passion Eva gives herself to these guys w enormous tools & the passion these guys show wile owning her sexually, wtach them fuck my wife making her orgasm like crazy wile they are at the point were they can't hold it any longer so they start grunting like animals while emptying their heavy load os semen deep inside her and she screaming loudly " yess, give it to me, seed me, give me your seed, that seed is mine I am totally yours!" As her cuckold, is the best part of watching my wife having sex with her bulls.

One of the things I can only observe when it is not me who penetrates her is this effect on her pussy lips.
2a6f5f04-7d90-4c1b-8a89-e6bde16eb33c-jpg.1561730

Sometimes the lips stretch even further. I would love to touch them.
Yes. When the BBC is very Thick its like her pussy won't let go. Susan says she always has an "empty" feeling after one of her bulls that is very thick is done with her. The feeling lasts several days even if another bull who isn't as thick uses her. And of course if she gives me the rare chance at her pussy. And it takes awhile for her pussy lips to return after the thick bull stretches and pulls them out. Susan won't wear panties when her pussy lips are "hanging out" as they are sensitive to touch for several days. I always think that's hot since I know she isn't wearing panties and she's going around shopping and such. If all those people only knew. Smile

Sunday night, I'll try to replicate that with one of her thick dildos and lick around it.
Susan loves when I lick her pussy lips after her bulls are done with her. Her pussy lips are so sensitive and licking them is pleasure/pain/passion/*******. I go very slow and very light and then the orgasms begin. I don't stop and she begs me too. More orgasms. I love doing the so sweet ******* / mild BDSM. After she has cum a lot and fully at my mercy , I give her her large black dildo in her pussy and leave her tied to the bed and let her sleep. She always has very erotic dreams of fucking black men. She loves waking up with a black cock in her pussy even if its just the dildo. Then she realizes she is tied to the bed. I lick her pussy lips more and she has more orgasms. But I am still caged so that's all I can do.

What I like the most, is the passion Eva gives herself to these guys w enormous tools & the passion these guys show wile owning her sexually, wtach them fuck my wife making her orgasm like crazy wile they are at the point were they can't hold it any longer so they start grunting like animals while emptying their heavy load os semen deep inside her and she screaming loudly " yess, give it to me, seed me, give me your seed, that seed is mine I am totally yours!" As her cuckold, is the best part of watching my wife having sex with her bulls.
Yes

Is it just a pride thing? Sometimes-allowing the fantasy for all involved-is part of the sacrifice.Hot as hell-isn't it?
Watching is showing her you approve of her actions and accept her pleasure. For many wives , they need this reassurance from their husbands to submit and surrender to BBc.

Back