What do women think of men who eat their creampies?

If you no longer love and respect your husband because of his kink you are a bad wife and you two should go your separate ways. Sorry but that’s the truth.
Totally agree with you as a wife of a loving husband I was shocked to hear this from a woman whose husband allows her to go on a date with a black man. I prefer to think my man enjoys sharing me rather than me going out dating, and we love each other more through this process.

For me it’s the final part of his sexual humiliation knowing that he has to clean the black guy’s seed from my receptive vagina.seeing the look of pure lust after he has licked and sucked my pussy clean of our black bull’s cum that gives him an erection as he does so , thinking that he’s going to fuck me but no chance .I tell him to wank his little white cock .
I like your attitude, it's difficult to even think my gf would like to have my inadequate tiny penis enter her. The only cock that can be inside her has to be a cock that can satisfy her and that is not me. I am so proud of her that she is exclusively for BLACK going on 9 years.

If you no longer love and respect your husband because of his kink you are a bad wife and you two should go your separate ways. Sorry but that’s the truth.
How long have you felt this way about your husband.
Apparently you never understood the creampie is one of the greatest rewards a denied pathetic sissy wimp could ever get.

Back