What do women think of men who eat their creampies?

Oftentimes I was requested not to clean up especially if it was really good cock. I was considered unworthy of tasting the bull’s seed and asked to stay in my place. I would normally just rub my little boi clit and spill cum in a trash bin at the smell of all that goodness,

On the subject of cum eating, how do ladies feel about your man eating the cum out of your ass when your bull has filled you up or maybe even cum from a DP dripping out of both ass and pussy, do you make your boy eat that as well? Do you enjoy it? How many men enjoy eating a cum filled ass hole?
Love it!!

As a good provider and supportive partner I have great respect and appreciate my husband. As a Black cream pie eating cuckold I'm repulsed by his lack of masculinity but understand his craving and desire to savor the superior seed of the Alpha Man, the Black Man. His pathetic inferior prissiness can only be attributed to his early nurturing and genetics. His particular white boi genre could only steer him to a life of submissiveness and servitude to the Dominant male of the species. As a cuckold and cock sucking faggot I have nothing but disdain and contempt for him.
As a true beta-cuck, i honestly don't know if ANYTHING gets me off more than my partner's "disdain and contempt" for me in that regard.

He is expecting to clean both me (1st 2 pics) and my friends (last 2 pics). When he cums, it is in a shot glass and he is to dr ink it.View attachment 6741750
View attachment 6741737View attachment 6741742View attachment 6741746View attachment 6741747
Sounds like you got your man well under control. As for me or us, I prefer my man joining me with other men, as a part of the play, either him and my bull tag teaming me or both taking me together at the same time. If there is a third man the three of them can take turns, and if there are more well get in line, and Yes my man will clean me up and clean my black lovers, and he loves sucking their cock, and even enjoys a black cock in his hot tight ass. He is a very versatal male lover, knows how to please me and my male toys as well, the ultimate for me is when we are on a bed together getting gang fucked side by side, by a group of bulls. You should try it I think you’ll love it.

I would love to hear my ladies answer to this . I do know she likes me to obey . I do know she likes me as the sub cuck I am but I wonder if it pushes me further away as a sexual equal . I'd love to hear the explanation in words

Wife and I had sex last night. It had been a week since we last fucked and so after a few pumps I was ready to cum in her. I soooo badly wanted to cum in her and then just go to town eating her pussy but I was too scared to try it since we've never talked about it. I think I missed out on a good opportunity...

Wife and I had sex last night. It had been a week since we last fucked and so after a few pumps I was ready to cum in her. I soooo badly wanted to cum in her and then just go to town eating her pussy but I was too scared to try it since we've never talked about it. I think I missed out on a good opportunity...
COMMUNICATE !!!

I know. We've been together so long too you'd think it would be easier to communicate about sexual fantasies but we NEVER talk about stuff like that so I just find it extremely hard to start
My thoughts are just do it, for us it adds additional pleasure for her and additional orgasms. Easy to say when I’ve been doing it for years.

From Christine-
At first, I naturally tried to discourage Ray from licking
me. I mean by the time I'd get home from my date, it was pretty rank.
Plus, there were times when I'd have as many as 4 loads up there but
I didn't want to tell him.

But when he insisted, I let him and I was like "What?" I couldn't believe
he got-off on it. It was disgusting and I was married to this pig.
But I guess that's part of it, losing all respect for your spouse makes
it easier for a Bull to step-in and take charge and make me their bitch.
If you no longer love and respect your husband because of his kink you are a bad wife and you two should go your separate ways. Sorry but that’s the truth.

Back