What do the hubbys do?

Wow, great question. I'd like to know too. We have talked about everything and what would be proper etiquette for my presence. I do not want to spoil the mood by my presence but I want to be a part of it all. I am sure the "right" person means a lot in this and a lot of conversation about everyone being comfortable.

We had these same questions at the start and, in fact, it put my hubby off watching to begin with as he wondered what the guy would think etc.
However, since we started arranging meets from websites these questions get easier. You can speak to the guy before meeting, you can ask if he minds hubby being there or not, if hubby can take pics or join in etc. The guy will be quite up front about what he's comfortable with, so you'll know where you stand when you meet.
And an experienced black guy will put you both at your ease and know you're new to it.
You'll be fine, remember it's fun and shouldn't be stressful. X

We had these same questions at the start and, in fact, it put my hubby off watching to begin with as he wondered what the guy would think etc.
However, since we started arranging meets from websites these questions get easier. You can speak to the guy before meeting, you can ask if he minds hubby being there or not, if hubby can take pics or join in etc. The guy will be quite up front about what he's comfortable with, so you'll know where you stand when you meet.
And an experienced black guy will put you both at your ease and know you're new to it.
Love your new tattoo , very sexy !

As I haven't had my first BBC yet, and very nervous about it.

When it happens, what does the husband do? We both want to do it but not sure how it goes down.

Like what involvement he has, what he does and what would the BBC want him to do??

The only involvement I had was to introduce my beautiful wife, Pam, to an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin, who by the way happens to be black. I won't go into any details here as that event is well documented elsewhere on this site, suffice to say that the pleasure of giving Pam her first, not only strange, black cock was to be given to Edwin. I did nothing more than to sit back and watch as he initially took some liberties with Pam on a dance floor at a pub we were visiting during a night on the town following their introduction the previous evening. I'm ****** to admit, Pam didn't resist, in fact she aided and abetted Edwin's actions. I was unsure at the time due to the low lighting in the pub, but I could have sworn I saw her hand several times massage his crotch. I also observed the two of them maliciously grind their pelvis into each other as if entwined. Their feelings, as well as my suspicions, were confirmed by the undeniable excitement Edwin's manhood made obvious, as well as the flush of Pam's face. I would be less than truthfull if I weren't to admit that at this point I was anxious, excited, stunned, ticked off, wondering how far they might had gone if I weren't there, wondering if it were possible that they could go all the way, wanting them to go all the way! The whole gamut of mixed feelings. Shortly thereafter on our way back to our hotel suite (all three of us were attending a convention at the time) Pam suggested to Edwin he stop by our hotel suite for a nightcap. I had little opportunity to agree or deny, my emotions having been altered perhaps by too much alcohol plus an overriding need or curiosity to see where this thing was going! Likewise, Edwin's response left no doubt about his acceptance of Pam's offer!

Back in our suite, I poured three drinks as Pam excused herself and went into our bedroom/bathroom to freshen up. We had a luxury suite which consisted of the master bedroom and bathroom, ensuite and second bathroom. Edwin sat down on the sofa and I flipped on the TV and thumbed through a number of channels, eventually ending up on one of those music Chanel's. The music was soft and Edwin suggested I leave that station on. About ten or fifteen minutes later Pam reappeared! She was dashing! She was wearing a very very sexy three piece blue silk negligee outfit that she purchased specifically for this trip! Pam is a statuesque 5 ft 11 inch natural blond weighing in at 135 - 138 pounds, and had spent many many hours on the runways in and around Europe, et al. While I was in awe by the sight of my wife, Edwin almost swallowed his wine glass! Seriously, he was speechless! Long story short, Pam picked up her glass of wine took a couple of sips, placed it back down and motioned Edwin to Dance! I won't recount everything that happened after that as we've written extensively about it elsewhere on this site, in summary however, "yes" Pam did give Edwin a blow job and "yes" she swallowed his first load of hot cum! "Yes" Edwin chewed her pussy, the consequence of which were that she had several unimaginable orgasms and "yes" he burried that massive big black cock of his into her "balls deep"! All this happened and I witnessed every move between right up until the sun came up the following morning! What were and/0r my feelings then and since? Other than being ticked off about Pam swallowing Edwin's cum and being pissed because the sights before me caused me to blow a load in my own pants without even touching myself, the whole event was fabulous for all concerned, as well as a fulfillment of a long held fantasy of mine which I often shared with Pam! That fantasy was to see a black guy screw a white pussy! Little did I ever dream that the black guy would be an old friend of mine, lesser still that the white pussy I would see getting pounded would be that of my beautiful wife! Wow!

Last edited:

When it happens, what does the husband do? We both want to do it but not sure how it goes down.

Like what involvement he has, what he does and what would the BBC want him to do??
Well, I can tell you from my experience as a black male, it's pretty much automatic that the husband will be there to watch, especially on the first "session". Until there's some type of trust established i've always viewed the hubby's presence as a sense of security for all involved. Truth be told, here in the south there are not too many white couples (those who are into this) who will be comfortable with the wife being along on the first time. That said, most Hubs will jack off, make comments and of course join in & "help out" in some fashion. But these are only my personal experiences I'm sure it varies amongst other black men.

For me I've participated with my wife and others mfm, gangbang and going after a bull got done. I participated for the comfort of my wife. Once she got use to the lifestyle I moved into the background. Filming, photographing the fun. Getting tied up to watchy wife being pleasured. Of course my favorite jerking off to my wife and others. Basically it comes down to the couples preference. Then once you find a man your comfortable with the husband can move back.

I always like to watch and as Mrnick said its a protection type thing but I will say one of the best times was when our ole regular came over and I left them alone while I went to the other end of the house.

As far as the first time my wife got fucked by a bbc I watched and when he was done I fucked her and came in about 4 strokes it was awesume

Great answer

You'll be fine, usually the guys arecofident enough to take a little but of control but aware enough that you are nervous and they are into a good thing. Remember it's also what you want, orgasms and plent of em!
He will probably tell you what he's comfortable with at first and after your first couple of sessions you can set some boundaries and maybe confident enough for either of you to tell hubbie what to do! lol

When it happens, what does the husband do?
....He should do what makes the 2 of you comfortable him doing. It also depends on why you're doing this to begin with ... to meet a need he can't or doesn't desire to give you, or to arouse added sexual excitement to your sexual marriage.
....Once the 2 of you have set the parameters for your playing with another man, its important that both he and you get what you expect from it. Things to consider:
1_ will the activities be done at your home, the bull's home, or motel
2_ will condoms be used
3_ will the bull agree to allow hubby to be present if he wishes
4_ will hubby participate, and in what way ... 3-some, filming/taking pics, watching, masturbating
5_ who will choose the bull and how
6_ will fantasy play be involved ( ie: humiliation, pregnancy, cock locks, involvement with the bull, creampie eating, cuckold training, etc)​
....The whole point of these activities are to enhance your marriage, not damage it. Have a safe word established that each of you can say that secretly tells the other things aren't going the way you desired/expected, and that the activity should cease as soon as possible.
....Explain to your prospective bull that the 2 of you are novice at this activity, thus the bull may have a lot more understanding/tolerance to the conditions the 2 of you initially set up. You want to discover these issues before the activities begin, if possible. Respect is a 3-way issue here ... that's important.
....If the 2 of you have never done any type of swinging, I really encourage you to attend some hospitality parties at some swing/adult lifestyle clubs. As much as men often think they know what they want, they do very little long range planning to the consequences. Once he sees you being kissed or 'felt up' by another man, he may decide he's just not ready to go the full way with intercourse or oral sex.
....Good luck ...
....pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg

good answer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like him to join in and be involved initially. Since its the first time an all.

Its things we have watched like hubby licking my pussy while I get fucked and him cleaning up etc. I want to do these things but not sure if its the norm

Just wondering what the black guys think too.
Talk about up front:)))))))))))))))))))

hot question.................

You'll be fine, usually the guys arecofident enough to take a little but of control but aware enough that you are nervous and they are into a good thing. Remember it's also what you want, orgasms and plent of em!
He will probably tell you what he's comfortable with at first and after your first couple of sessions you can set some boundaries and maybe confident enough for either of you to tell hubbie what to do! lol
good ideas,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Back