What do cuckold husbands do while we're getting fucked?

Like me. For me watching and hearing her fucking is an absolute must.
For me too. Totally a Must.

When I orgasm from hearing my young black buddy ejaculating in my wife, I cum like a tipped-over milk bottle, usually so forcefully that my spunk-spurts splash all over the headboard of our shared Kingsize bed.

That said, several less forceful spurts invariably land on my neck and chest and belly from which my buddy, who like me is openly bisexual, smilingly and gluttonously licks it off before he withdraws his cock from my wife's well-filled vagina.

I love watching him ardently savoring my freshly-shot spunk. When he's finished at that I go down on my wife and suck out as much of his musky load from her pussy as I can.

So everybody wins :p

Last edited:
For me too. Totally a Must.

When I orgasm from hearing my young black buddy ejaculating in my wife, I cum like a tipped-over milk bottle, usually so forcefully that my spunk-spurts splash all over the headboard of our shared Kingsize bed.

That said, several less forceful spurts invariably land on my neck and chest and belly from which my buddy, who like me is openly bisexual, smilingly and gluttonously licks it off before he withdraws his cock from my wife's well-filled vagina.

I love watching him ardently savoring my freshly-shot spunk. When he's finished at that I go down on my wife and suck out as much of his musky load from her pussy as I can.

So everybody wins :p
How often do they let you go to sleep before they play a second or third time. Do they even wake you up. Do you wake up in the morning to the sounds of them dealing with his morning wood.

How often do they let you go to sleep before they play a second or third time. Do they even wake you up. Do you wake up in the morning to the sounds of them dealing with his morning wood.
I never fall asleep when my buddy is fucking my wife. The sight and sounds of him at it and my wife responding to him are way too arousing for that :p

Most mornings I usually wake before they do and am the first to get my hand to my buddy's morning erection. That invariably gets him stirring sleepily, moving his hips and reaching out for my wife to fuck her. Most often it's me that then guides his cock into her vagina.

I always find their dawners as erotic as fuck and often go sloppy seconds in the missionary position after my buddy finishes in my wife.

I never fall asleep when my buddy is fucking my wife. The sight and sounds of him at it and my wife responding to him are way too arousing for that :p

Most mornings I usually wake before they do and am the first to get my hand to my buddy's morning erection. That invariably gets him stirring sleepily, moving his hips and reaching out for my wife to fuck her. Most often it's me that then guides his cock into her vagina.

I always find their dawners as erotic as fuck and often go sloppy seconds in the missionary position after my buddy finishes in my wife.
I love to guide a hard dick in my wife's pussy too.

Hi All,
Love the open conversation we can have here.

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

What do you do while your wife is fucking another guy?

kisses, jen
I enjoy watching. But also enjoy letting her have her alone time with him. Usually get to hear about it later. From her .and also hearing from her lover the sexy things they do together .like knowing she's being well pleased. Something I can't seem to do can't blame a woman for wanting better

since I only arrange for ladies to have time to play it varries.

i began playing the cello in grade 6 like almost 60 years ago. In grade 9 I took up the bag pipes. What do they have in common. Well you can Heavy Metal on both. Wait there is a link here. At the moment I have three ladies that like to play as a group with two well hung studs. Wait there is more. They all love to be watched by multiple guys. So while one of the guys is fucking one of the gals I play some back ground music on my cello. Stuff like Unforgiven or Nothing Else Matters by Metallica. Have played In the Garden of Eden, Highway Star and Smoke On the Water. A favourite Clean Up song is Stiff Upper Lip by AC/DC. So if you are ever in a hotel and you hear Heavy Metal being Played on a Cello it may be me.

If I'm lucky, I get to sit quietly in the corner and watch. Looking on with longing and lust, humility and surrender. With devotion and defeat. With insecurity and exhilaration. With a little jealousy and acceptance.

Sometimes she'll dismiss me to the grocery store where she'll text me updates and pics. Nothing quite like trying to conceal your angst and arousal in the milk aisle while another man fucks your wife at the Holiday Inn Express.

Last edited:
If I'm lucky, I get to sit quietly in the corner and watch. Looking on with longing and lust, humility and surrender. With devotion and defeat. With insecurity and admiration. With a little jealousy and acceptance.

Sometimes she'll dismiss me to the grocery store where she'll text me updates and pics. Nothing quite like trying to conceal your angst and arousal in the milk aisle while another man fucks your wife at the Holiday Inn Express.
Hi

Back