What do cuckold husbands do while we're getting fucked?

Once, about 25 years ago, after a bored family birthday party we drove home. I told my cucky that i was in need of a good fuck. We stopped at a parking place that we knew that there were always guys waiting in their cars in order for a good fuck.
Cucky stopped the car and i got out leaving my panties in the car.
I walked in front of the car, bend over showing my naked pussy and ass and put my hands on the hood.
I did not took long before a few guys got out of their cars. One guy was keen enough and walked to me and was checking me out. He put his hand on my pussy and felt that i was soaking wet.
He fucked me while cucky was still behind the wheel. Looking at me and the stranger who was fucking me. After the first stranger two more strangers fucked me in this position. One of the guys went to the drivers side and thanked my hubby for fucking me.
Salient detail my first born baby was awake in back of the car in his baby seat.

Last edited:
Once, about 25 years ago, after a bored family birthday party we drove home. I told cucky that i was in need of a good fuck. We stopped at a parking place we knew that there were guys waiting in their cars in order for a good fuck.
Cucky stopped the car and i got out leaving my panties in the car.
I walked in front of the car, bend over showing my naked pussy and ass and put my hands on the hood.
I did not took long before a few guys got out of their cars. One guy was keen enough and walked to me and was checking me out. He put his hand on my pussy and felt that i was soaking wet.
He fucked me while cucky was still behind the wheel. Looking at me and the stranger who was fucking me. After the first stranger two more strangers fucked me in this position. One of the guys went to the drivers side and thanked my hubby for fucking me.
Salient detail my first born baby was awake in back of the car in his baby seat.

everything good and normal was inside that car

the secret slut with a cunt on fire was outside the car, bent over the hood while strangers fucked her

Have any Bull has beaten your ass in front of your wife ?
No but she had loaned an old b/f she was fucking money and he would not give it to her. She told me to go get it. I went to his house and how do you intimidate a guy that is fucking your live in g/f about money. It was only 1oo bucks and I came back with out a penny. He might as well have beaten my ass. He kept coming over and she kept fucking him, so i guess the money didn't matter to her either. He was gonna do what he wanted and she was too.

Hi All,
Love the open conversation we can have here.

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

What do you do while your wife is fucking another guy?

kisses, jen
I am single but IR cuckold is one of my biggest fantasies. And I prefer to watch and jerk off my tiny soft white dick in my fantasies.

First off you've got a sexy-ass body, secondly I like to watch but there's a side of me that likes the idea of her fucking behind my back or atleast while I'm gone. I get hard thinking about her hooking up with dudes in her bed when I'm not there, or her going out with her friends and ending up sucking some guys cock before she comes over to my place. I just love it all, whether or not I g

First off you've got a sexy-ass body, secondly I like to watch but there's a side of me that likes the idea of her fucking behind my back or atleast while I'm gone. I get hard thinking about her hooking up with dudes in her bed when I'm not there, or her going out with her friends and ending up sucking some guys cock before she comes over to my place. I just love it all, whether or not I get to see it.
The seeing/not seeing, hearing/not hearing, knowing/not knowing, when , where, who, it all is so intoxicating. So addicting, so desirable, so humiliating, so fulfilling.

It is different. Sometimes I get diapered in the evening and have to go to bed - and should sleep. Or there are babysitters (his mom or his sister - who are now granny and aunt to me) who make sure that I don't get into the bedroom. A few weeks ago aunt ayleen was with us as a babysitter. When she heard mommy, she said - hey baby benita - listen how your mommy is being ridden, your daddy is about to inseminate your mommy and maybe she is pregnant again. I think you are definitely looking forward to the next sibling. In fact, she was pregnant again.

My first adventure as a hot wife was alone and one of the most thrilling sexual experiences I ever had.
Fast forward to my second date with husband watching...not so exciting. Even he admitted that he felt like a third wheel and a little embarrassed.
Since then husband only attends for drinks while getting to know my date. Once we all feel comfortable and some trust has been established I will meet alone. Hubby is always at home to greet me upon my return.

My first adventure as a hot wife was alone and one of the most thrilling sexual experiences I ever had.
Fast forward to my second date with husband watching...not so exciting. Even he admitted that he felt like a third wheel and a little embarrassed.
Since then husband only attends for drinks while getting to know my date. Once we all feel comfortable and some trust has been established I will meet alone. Hubby is always at home to greet me upon my return.

in private, secretly, the sex you have with a Black man must be off the charts.
Sometimes pure raw rough fucking…
Other times making love with this stranger, deeper and more erotic than with hubby…

in private, secretly, the sex you have with a Black man must be off the charts.
Sometimes pure raw rough fucking…
Other times making love with this stranger, deeper and more erotic than with hubby…
Thinking back I remembered in 3-somes my then wife would get me off 1st and then basically ignore me while she really concentrated on the other guy. So yes sometimes I too felt in the way so it seemed natural for her to start doing more on her own

When permitted I watch and wank. But of course that depends on how my wife and the bull feel about it. I am often required to be in chastity so as to prevent wanking. Jane prefers this as it does make me more obedient - even after all these years spunking seems to trigger some reassertion of my ‘ status’. Which I quite understand may be irritatin.

Mine Saturday night went to see a black male friend of hers, they had discussed fucking, this would be her 1st time according to her, but she came home, 1st thing she did was kiss me then proceeded to tell me they tried, she played with his dick and she sucked it, but it just wouldn’t stay hard, but that’s why she kissed me, cause she sucked his cock, she asked if that turned me on knowing that I “tasted” him on her lips🙌🏼

Back