What do cuckold husbands do while we're getting fucked?

It depends on the black lover, some want me away so I stay in the bedroom at the other end of the house, only sneaking down to get a listen as they fuck. In fact right now they are resting after a long fuck session so I am here posting while she lays in bed naked and leaking his seed.

Other of her lovers invite me in and make me so stuff, so I film, snap image and do what is asked.

My ex sat in the living room, and try to carry on a normal conversation with four of his black work friends... while each of them took turns fucking me in our bed. Behind closed doors.
Really hot!!.
Is your ex reading this? I would like yo talk to him.

Sometimes, I achieve a larger thrill not watching, knowing she will relate the whole experience after. Our firsts times were when I was at work while a co-worker (and later, my supervisor) visited my home.

Mine sits in the corner of the hotel room and simply watches - fully clothed.

He doesn't want to disturb me, but loves watching what I'm doing and what's being done to me.

I really do love it when he's there - no chance of secrets and I know he's supporting what I'm doing.

“…loves watching what I'm doing and what's being done to me.”
Ahhh…that’s the essence of extramarital, interracial sex.
A husband watching a Black man use his wife. Watching the pleasure she can’t conceal from the interracial sex.

Hi All,
Love the open conversation we can have here.

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

What do you do while your wife is fucking another guy?

kisses, jen
In our case I make hubby watch tied up and caged up as me and my bbcgangbangs humiliate my cuck husband then it’s his duty to clean his bbc used wife’s pussy as I talk dirty to him and tell him this is what he his duty’s are to get use to me being gangbanged black owned and only clean never fuck my married pussy again. Hugs and kisses

Last edited:
In our case I make hubby watch tied up and caged up as me and my bbcgangbangs humiliate my cuck husband then it’s his duty to clean his bbc used wife’s pussy as I talk dirty to him and tell him this is what he his duty’s are to get use to me being gangbanged black owned and only clean never fuck my married pussy again. Hugs and kisses
So HOT and so appropriate for the tiny cock Cuckold...

We were driving back from NY over the weekend and we stopped in Connecticut
so my ebony hotwife could fuck her BBC Bull while I waited in the car. The humiliation
was intense but I loved it.
Delivering your wife to another man and waiting to drive her home is so humiliating. I used to even sit in the livingroom waiting and listening while they fucked with no regard to time.

Hi All,

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

kisses, jen
First off you've got a sexy-ass body, secondly I like to watch but there's a side of me that likes the idea of her fucking behind my back or atleast while I'm gone. I get hard thinking about her hooking up with dudes in her bed when I'm not there, or her going out with her friends and ending up sucking some guys cock before she comes over to my place. I just love it all, whether or not I get to see it.

Mine sits in the corner of the hotel room and simply watches - fully clothed.

He doesn't want to disturb me, but loves watching what I'm doing and what's being done to me.

I really do love it when he's there - no chance of secrets and I know he's supporting what I'm doing.
Like me. For me watching and hearing her fucking is an absolute must.

Hi All,

kisses, jen
I stay home and masturbate with an anal vibrator. Am absolutely forbidden to watch my wifey being fucked like a cheap slut.

Back