What do cuckold husbands do while we're getting fucked?

If I am in the room with Nellie and her BF, I will usually wait till they finish, then I clean and she gives me a hand job or I get to reclaim. If she is gone on a date, my imagination runs wild and I jack off constantly to the images in my mind of her with him and imagine what pleasure they are giving each other. I cum a lot!
The imagination is a wonderful tool isnt it

I love talking dirty (with plenty of race play) and admiring the beautiful scene of my white princess satisfying her deepest, sluttiest urges by getting fucked by a well-built black man with a massive cock... all night.

It all depends on the dynamics in the room at that particular time. Sometimes Pops is in control, directing the young bull/s in how to fuck me, or telling me how to suck their cocks or ass, other times he's fluffing the bull or cleaning me and the bulls up. We have even had sessions where we are both serving a hotwife and directing the cuck hubby, of said hotwife, in what he has to do, like fluffing Pops or licking Pops ass as he is buried in the cucks wife and is filling her with his cum, which I then clean up. For us variety is the spice of life and things never get boring...for anyone!

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

Hi All,
Love the open conversation we can have here.

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

What do you do while your wife is fucking another guy?

kisses, jen
When my wife used to go,out for A session of BBC, Either singley, doubley or a gang.
I very rarely got to watch Her in action ( So to speak ).
My wife preffered me not to be there.
She said if I was there She and Her Boyfriends , became inhibited, and the Sex,was better when they could be uninhibited.
On the occasions I did get to watch, being there was amazing!!! , Where does all that huge black cock go , when it is inside Her, especially when 2 of them are inside Her.
I found watching all the cum running out of Her after a gangbang blew my mind.
Hope your Hubby gets as much pleasure. 😜😜😜

When my wife has a date with her bull i go to a seperate room next to our room. So i can listen to them. She is very loud. When finished i go to the room and clean them up. They stay in our bedroom for the rest of the evening and night and keep on fucking while i go to sleep in the single bed in our spare room. When i wake up to go to the bathroom i still hear them fucking. One time i ran into her bull. His cock still very errect he took a pee in the bathtub and went back into our bedroom and start fucking my wife again.

Back