What do cuckold husbands do while we're getting fucked?

Derick my wife's bull gets off performing in front of me. He makes me keep count of how many orgasms he gives her, or he makes me assist him by holding her legs or applying lube when needed. My wife says she doesn't care if I am there and to just do whatever Derick tells me to do.
Your wife is right that’s your job

every time is different. At first, my wife's current boyfriend would bang us both. Then he would finish quick, while I was showering, and leave. leaving me hanging. So I figured after that, I went to get him dinner while they fucked for almost an hour. then the last time, I left them completely alone. She was sooo happy when I got home. Very pleasured. the last time I watched, he told me to plug her ass with a vibrating butt plug. She came too good all over him. I usually jerk off my little 4" dick. I get hard, and cum in seconds when they go at it. Especially when they kiss while both cumming. too hot.

On occasion, she wants me to know, and she will call me on her cellphone...then she will leave it on speaker, and I hear everything, be it flirting, seduction, petting, head, 69, or fucking. When she was involved with her boss, he knew I was listening, but her ground rules were "NEVER COMMUNICATE WITH MY HUSBAND." But but he knew how to play and what to say. most of the guys she got involved with were clueless. All this started when she accidentally butt dialed the house when a bartender was hitting on her hard. It was a real turn on for me, and her as well. That's how it became part of our thing.

every time is different. At first, my wife's current boyfriend would bang us both. Then he would finish quick, while I was showering, and leave. leaving me hanging. So I figured after that, I went to get him dinner while they fucked for almost an hour. then the last time, I left them completely alone. She was sooo happy when I got home. Very pleasured. the last time I watched, he told me to plug her ass with a vibrating butt plug. She came too good all over him. I usually jerk off my little 4" dick. I get hard, and cum in seconds when they go at it. Especially when they kiss while both cumming. too hot.
Watching my buddy and my wife deep-kissing each other while they’re cumming together is for me the absolute champagne of cuckold sex. Nothing but nothing triggers my orgasm as surely and spectacularly as that does and I usually finish off by lobbing my much larger than usual load all over my buddy’s bum and back.

Hi All,
Love the open conversation we can have here.

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

What do you do while your wife is fucking another guy?

kisses, jen
usely I like to watch. we are also in to BDSM and my wife loves to be used wile I have to watch. somtimes if a Bull is into Sm I get tidedown or lockt away. one time he had me stand outside the window to peek in and see them go at it.
love it

Back