what do black guys think about more conservative, traditional, or "racist" women?

Generally speaking, I hate unnecessary violence & conflicts.
So, when it comes to racism, and the drama that is associated with it, I try to avoid it (*unless I'm participating in a discussion about it).

It has never been a curiosity, or fantasy to have sex with a racist woman (of any kind).
I can't imagine any scenario in which one would (seriously) want to have sex with me.
I could think of one.....................she would spite someone around her who is racist. For example, her dad or maybe ex husband/bf.

I could think of one.....................she would spite someone around her who is racist. For example, her dad or maybe ex husband/bf.
I can appreciate that.
But, I was commenting from the perspective of someone encountering a woman who harbored a racist attitude.
Otherwise, I'd embrace an opportunity to help one spite a racist family member, or associate.

Giiirl you should just find a guy right now lol. If it doesn't hurt anyone and if everyone is okay with it, then why not right? Be lucky that you're boyfriend is so open-minded too. You've been given a great gift so you might as well use it :cautious::cautious:. Just give up and give in to temptation :cool::cool::cool:
Interracial relationships are so common now it's considered racist if you don't ******* with a black guy lol. Kidding ofc

As far as this topic goes, yes being racist is bad but there are a lot of black men into it too. So you're going to be very controversial either way so just ignore the bad comments :(.
Another thing I've noticed is that there are black men who want to "teach you a lesson" as it were? It'll be hard to explain but a lot of them will want to take their frustration out on you if they know you're racist as you're almost the source of their problems. If you're into raceplay or racial domination fantasies too, you'll get black guys who'd be into that too. Google up BNWO. Some if it is too extreme but it's also a kink some people have.

Once you go black you can't go back lol
I fear that everyone forgets that black men, like black women, are just much more physically efficient. My new sweetheart is a black woman. She is infinitely more efficient than my ex (Uta) who is white.
Like a white girl, she only wants BBC lovers. I am a white exception. I bring her other pleasures which, for her, compensate for my physical “inferiority”.
I have absolutely no problem whatsoever with 4 of us sleeping together (me and her and 2 BBCs, one of whom is very bisexual)

I fear that everyone forgets that black men, like black women, are just much more physically efficient. My new sweetheart is a black woman. She is infinitely more efficient than my ex (Uta) who is white.
Like a white girl, she only wants BBC lovers. I am a white exception. I bring her other pleasures which, for her, compensate for my physical “inferiority”.
I have absolutely no problem whatsoever with 4 of us sleeping together (me and her and 2 BBCs, one of whom is very bisexual)
I am very happy for all of you then :cool::cool:. Many white men become insecure at the thought of a black guy but many are opening up to this life style. It's great a black woman gets to be involved too :sneaky:

I am very happy for all of you then :cool::cool:. Many white men become insecure at the thought of a black guy but many are opening up to this life style. It's great a black woman gets to be involved too :sneaky:
Even though my wife and I have opened up our relationship to her having a black man as a lover there are still parts of me that are insecure. I want this to happen but I am still nervous and I get nervous just talking to her about her being with a black man and she is aware of it too. I think she likes seeing me nervous when it comes to her being with a black man..

Last edited:
OP @sexygirl4u should verified herself if possible. It would give her more legitimacy as most people assume supposed "female" posters are male until proven otherwise

Back to the post,

As a non white or non black guy, it shouldn't be wise to say much about this topic.

In brief, I love to think about this.

I believe there are many such affairs, I am from a country where various social faults exist and yet I see supposed conservative wife of a one clan having an affair with guy from different community.
Main reason? Well affair with men from same community is more susceptible to leak, while inter-community affair usually more successful to hide.
Definitely it wouldn't be different in US/Europe as well with white women.

The threat of "******* trap" is real but vile women could easily trap you if they want by pretending to be a liberal woman.

Just my 2 cent.

Giiirl you should just find a guy right now lol. If it doesn't hurt anyone and if everyone is okay with it, then why not right? Be lucky that you're boyfriend is so open-minded too. You've been given a great gift so you might as well use it :cautious::cautious:. Just give up and give in to temptation :cool::cool::cool:
Is she mentioned anywhere that her BF agrees with her kink?
I think she written something like, they are planning to have a baby, just that.

Even though my wife and I have opened up our relationship to her having a black man as a lover there are still parts of me that are insecure. I want this to happen but I am still nervous and I get nervous just talking to her about her being with a black man and she is aware of it too. I think she likes seeing me nervous when it comes to her being with a black man..

This is very normal as many white men find this to be the erotic part of the lifestyle. I've heard them say the jealousy and insecurity is what makes them cum lol. So if she likes seeing you nervous, then it's a match made in heaven

Is she mentioned anywhere that her BF agrees with her kink?
I think she written something like, they are planning to have a baby, just that.

Sorry you'll have to ask her directly for more details assuming she's comfortable sharing but we're friends so that's how :):)

This is very normal as many white men find this to be the erotic part of the lifestyle. I've heard them say the jealousy and insecurity is what makes them cum lol. So if she likes seeing you nervous, then it's a match made in heaven

Sorry you'll have to ask her directly for more details assuming she's comfortable sharing but we're friends so that's how :):)
I got lucky. I am hooked on this and my wife likes it too

hi!

I don't have a lot of experience interacting with black guys. But I've noticed that a lot of them have this fantasy of sleeping with a more "racist" or "conservative" white woman? I know everyone is different but I've seen this theme more than a few times. I only say "racist" because it's just a stereotype more reserved or shy women get for their more humble backgrounds :3

Correct me if I am wrong or if you have any other opinions or ideas please don't be afraid to comment!

What are your guy's thoughts? I was raised in a more traditional or "white" family so there might be things a lot of black people might find controversial when it comes to my opinions. Like if I were to have "racist": tendencies but said that I would be willing to entertain some black guys what would you guys do to me? ;)
I think this....who cares.....cum on my dick.

Attachments

• 20190817_193402_resized.jpg
    20190817_193402_resized.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: BLJ
I told my wife she has permission to call me n***** as long as it is preceded by "Fuck me harder" or followed by the word "dick"

An FWB would have to have rendered exceptional service to be granted such a boon.

hi!

I don't have a lot of experience interacting with black guys. But I've noticed that a lot of them have this fantasy of sleeping with a more "racist" or "conservative" white woman? I know everyone is different but I've seen this theme more than a few times. I only say "racist" because it's just a stereotype more reserved or shy women get for their more humble backgrounds :3

Correct me if I am wrong or if you have any other opinions or ideas please don't be afraid to comment!

What are your guy's thoughts? I was raised in a more traditional or "white" family so there might be things a lot of black people might find controversial when it comes to my opinions. Like if I were to have "racist": tendencies but said that I would be willing to entertain some black guys what would you guys do to me? ;)
My wife is in the same situation, she was raised in a traditional way, and she is a bit racist, although she is trying to change. In the relationships she had with black people, she always shared that she was a bit racist, and the way she was treated in bed was different, I felt that they treated her almost with anger and very horny at the same time, they blew her holes, all The BBC she had with felt more pleasure in fucking a white, racist married woman.
And of course she and I also liked it, even though they abused her a lot.

My wife is in the same situation, she was raised in a traditional way, and she is a bit racist, although she is trying to change. In the relationships she had with black people, she always shared that she was a bit racist, and the way she was treated in bed was different, I felt that they treated her almost with anger and very horny at the same time, they blew her holes, all The BBC she had with felt more pleasure in fucking a white, racist married woman.
And of course she and I also liked it, even though they abused her a lot.
I think you have hot memories with your wife!

Back