What complicates the Cuckolding lifestyle

Not in a negative way but in a Positive, POWERFUL and Addicting Way. IMO, after a couple of marriages, being involved in the adult industry on a service level in NYC for years, being comfortable in the suburban way lifestyle, having a business, etc., the problem with the cuckolding/interracial/sub0slave lifestyle is that is is ultra addicting and powerful. IMO, there is no other area of sex that is as powerful, strong and satisfying to the couple than this lifestyle. Which for a couple into it, say--female engages with black males and the cuck hubby (which the majority of these relationships are) lends itself to give each the most powerful sexual realization out of the entire love making realm. Then we go greater, harder, more intense and provocative, etc., etc.

I have gotten to the point where i am clearly doing and enjoying things I would never have envisioned prior to getting into this lifestyle.

Last edited:
Black men should not, my wife repeatedly tells me, once behind closed doors, unlike whites and Asians, it is pretty difficult to stop a black men when he is erect and horny. A few times she pulled out a condom and the male held her a, shook his head and without an actual *******---secured her arms and pushed himself into her. He overpowered her and she got into the sex.

Black men should not, my wife repeatedly tells me, once behind closed doors, unlike whites and Asians, it is pretty difficult to stop a black men when he is erect and horny. A few times she pulled out a condom and the male held her a, shook his head and without an actual *******---secured her arms and pushed himself into her. He overpowered her and she got into the sex.
How did she feel? Did she like it?

How did she feel? Did she like it?
She is very reserved in her emotions and expressing her real satisfaction, etc. She truly gets off at the humiliation and degradation she gives along with living out the FemDom, Gold-digger and having an older hubby she manipulates type of attitude and verbally brings it out at sex time. She doesn't get into the swinger type of mind set where it is on again and off again type of feelings/enjoyment, etc.

Last edited:
It complicated matters when my wife wanted to have a baby by her black lover. It definitely took some time until I was ready.

Fortunately my wife insisted. This means that we have the sweetest and most cute baby girl in the whole world :)

View attachment 1238034
If you can picture it, I would love to praise, worship (on my hands and knees) and suck his balls while this ultra man is standing just like that and my wife could then administer one of her degrading golden showers while she laughs and humiliates.

What my wife does do is extend the prep and the foreplay as she considers it, is this. Her getting ready, the shower, the shaving, the trimming of her pubic hair, even her eyebrows, the make up. The smoking she does while she explains what she is doing, why and what she expects to get into. She always without failure--goes into what happens if I fail to do what she expects, remember she is a FemDom, ruthless and has no concern for how hard or how long she inflicts her 'corrective action' or 'convincing actions' as she calls them.

She goes into great detail about what I should do and how I should do things. She always likens the description to what a female does and how she got me to perform the same things.

the problem with the cuckolding/interracial/sub0slave lifestyle is that is is ultra addicting and powerful. IMO, there is no other area of sex that is as powerful, strong and satisfying to the couple than this lifestyle.
Probably because it tends to create/define alpha and submissive males, and a more dominant female over the submissive male. For males who are already tend to be submissive, this might be the perfect arrangement, but its not good for the majority of marital relationships.

Probably because it tends to create/define alpha and submissive males, and a more dominant female over the submissive male. For males who are already tend to be submissive, this might be the perfect arrangement, but its not good for the majority of marital relationships.
You are probably correct.

However, I have the perfect answer for those males that find their partners personality is not consistent. It only took me a few marriages and lots of relationships. And, that is that all females are bi-polar. Personally I over look it at this point in my life and just consider her cute 24/7 even when the bi-polar is ever present!

I believe you could very well be right, MacNfries. At least I tend to be somewhat submissive and my wife tends to be more dominant.

That might be at least part of the reason why this kind of relationship suits us very well.

Back