What body type to black guys like best?

ShySummer

Female
Its safe to assume that when a white guy is attracted to black girls, he's thinking of the big booty curvaceous stereotype. I've gotten mixed signals about the inverse: some are just happy with any white girl, some like tall girls with big asses and tits, some are into tiny girls, etc.

So I'm asking any and all black guys, what sort of body do you like best when it comes to white women?

And you get mixed signals because we have individual tastes. We do tend to like curvy women though but our individual tastes still vary. I like curvy girls, as in proportioned curves (Angela White, Austin Taylor, Gianna Michaels). But I'm mostly into petite, slim, athletic, toned women. A girl with a body that clearly works out and eats healthy (Abigail Mac, Kesli Monroe, Harlow Harrison, Kira Noir).

And yes, some brothers have this idea that just because she's white, she's better and will put her on a pedestal even if she looks like a 3.

Its safe to assume that when a white guy is attracted to black girls, he's thinking of the big booty curvaceous stereotype. I've gotten mixed signals about the inverse: some are just happy with any white girl, some like tall girls with big asses and tits, some are into tiny girls, etc.

So I'm asking any and all black guys, what sort of body do you like best when it comes to white women?
Athletic curves. Kinda fit but still got hips and ass. Like the one I just finished fucking :devil::sex:
Kim c.png

I'm like "that looks like a poster they would sell at Spencers or something". A little too perfect. And what bar? That's a kitchen. :rolleyes:

That's too bad. I'm really disappointed. I know that a lot of white women and black men on this site are livid with the number of stag and cuck wannabes on this site. But I can promise that whatever I've said, I've never led anyone on or misrepresented who I am. It's very sad to see what appears to be a respectable "couple" doing this.

And you get mixed signals because we have individual tastes. We do tend to like curvy women though but our individual tastes still vary. I like curvy girls, as in proportioned curves (Angela White, Austin Taylor, Gianna Michaels). But I'm mostly into petite, slim, athletic, toned women. A girl with a body that clearly works out and eats healthy (Abigail Mac, Kesli Monroe, Harlow Harrison, Kira Noir).

And yes, some brothers have this idea that just because she's white, she's better and will put her on a pedestal even if she looks like a 3.
This is very truthful.

I will be honest and say that my dick has a weight limit in any race. I personally have the preferences of small to athletic to bootyful. The entrepreneur sitting behind the desk type playing with her pussy when the door closes.

Back