What am I doing wrong?

Sometimes usually voice verify and talk on the phone a few times.
Actually, Torpedo gave you some good advice ... check out the adult swing clubs in your area ... Northern California is full of them. I'll give you a link; check out their websites, call 'em for their "hospitality night" and go meet some people face to face. Females get in free, as well as couples, usually ... then you can swap names and hook up off site.

Here's a link to the swing clubs; just click on the state and it'll break down the clubs by locations:
http://www.swinglifestyle.com/swingers/clubs/
gif_Yellowball-You'reWelcom3.gif

Actually, Torpedo gave you some good advice ... check out the adult swing clubs in your area ... Northern California is full of them. I'll give you a link; check out their websites, call 'em for their "hospitality night" and go meet some people face to face. Females get in free, as well as couples, usually ... then you can swap names and hook up off site.

MacNFries, that is actually the best way to meet sexually open people. I wish it worked better for me, because SoCal has a ton of clubs, but we've found it doesn't.

Most clubs dissuade single men, either completely (single men not permitted) or via pricing (double or sometimes triple the couple's price). They often don't screen the single men when they are allowed. Our experience is that swingers are different than hotwives. When you approach a couple, and you're a couple with a man who *doesn't* play, then it leaves both couples in the awkward position of having a wife who has no one to play with (I'm straight, so I'm solely in it for the man), and me in the awkward position of asking the lady to borrow her man. I don't feel comfortable doing that, but when I have, I get dagger eyes. There's an unstated code that says both partners of a swing couple will get to play and to strand one is not allowed. Plus, we've found most clubs have packed social areas and empty play rooms until sometime around 1am when--finally--people will begin to play. MyGawd, by then I'm too sleepy to care.

Back