What’s your Kryptonite position?

As a wannabe cuck, I love watching two positions
- Stand and carry - Nothing stamps the physical superiority of the bull like this position. Lifting the woman and pounding her like crazy. I don't think a weak ass wimp like me can ever do that.

- Missionary with legs wrapped around his butt and hands wrapped around his back with her head resting on his shoulder. The skin contrast when the two are tightly cuddled like this is quite a sight.

Missionary seems to work for my wife every time. She says it's the most intimate of sexual positions, face to face, bare chests pressed together, deep warm wet kisses with lingering eye contact. In that moment, they are as close as two human beings will ever be. The added bonus is he can raise up on his hands so they can both have a visual of each other's nude bodies as they make love and see the expressions on each of their faces. She can also stroke his muscular chest with her fingers or reach around and grab his ass and draw him deeper inside her. Last but not least, she can look down as his big black cock pushes into her wet pussy.
View attachment 6603813View attachment 6603816View attachment 6603817View attachment 6603825View attachment 6603826View attachment 6603827View attachment 6603830View attachment 6603831View attachment 6603832View attachment 6603834View attachment 6603838View attachment 6603848
You have all these photos that arent your wife- how about some that are?

You have all these photos that arent your wife- how about some that are?
I have but due to personal and professional reasons, we are VERY careful about what I post. Couple this with me really not being that great at capturing the moment on camera, for instance, the first time I shared her with black men, I had a camera but got so swept up in the moment, I only took one photo and forgot about it after. Other times I took more but she got nervous when she saw them and asked me to delete them. Other times we kept but lost some. I have posted her here and elsewhere but am cautious which ones I post because we worry about her being recognized. Sorry.

Back