Were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged?

Ladies were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged? If so, what happened and why did you decide to go through with it when you found out? Were you upset that you weren't asked/given noticed first?

BBC Bulls what made you decide to share/gangbang your hotwife without telling/asking her first? Was her reaction what you expected? What happened?

In Nashville with some girlfriends, met a cute younger black guy. We got ******* together and he convinced me to go back to his room. We were making out and he had my top off when the door opened and three guys walked in. They were his friends I met earlier. Before I knew it, I was naked with a couple fingers in me. Someone sucking my tits and two cocks in my mouth. We fucked for a couple hours! They fucked me sober! Called hubby while I was walking back to my hotel with young lover. Let hubby listen while he fucked me in the parking garage before taking me to my hotel

Yes when I was in the in the Navy I met a Marine at a bar. His ship had pulled in and he was on a weekend pass. He invited me back to a party at a motel where his squad was. I eventually went back to a room and while we were having sex others in his squad and then platoon showed up. Turned into a very insane gang bang I had no experience with. I was very ******* and also think they slipped me something to make me a bit out of it. They fucked me in every hole and way imaginable. No idea how many guys but was a lot. White, Black and Hispanic guys. Can share more if interested and I can remember.

Would absolutely love to hear more

My husband and I have been swingers for many years. I've attended many gangbang parties. I did one for a video with 20 guys. I've attended several parties where there were like 70 men and 6 women, only 3 of us played. I loved those parties, but it's really difficult to make happen. However I went to the party knowing that I would be well fucked by multiple guys. I would probably be good with a surprise gangbang, but only where I don't lose control. I fuck shoni want to fuck.

I have been in situations a couple times at swing club where it just happened, and I think I enjoyed those the most. On one memorable occasion we were watch others play in the group room. I was dressed in a sheer dress that was almost long enough to cover my pussy. I was standing next to a very good looking black guy. I was not there by accident. The room was crowded. I made a point of pressing my breasts against him. He took that as an invitation. We were kissing and his hands were all over me. I removed his cock from his pants and started to strike him. Another black guy started rubbing my ass. When I looked around he asked if it was OK. He pulled my skirt over my ass, and I pulled my top down giving them access to my boobs.

I was loving it! Then a third black guy asked if he could join. I laid my head back on the first guy while all them felt me up. I was stroking all of their cocks. I asked if they would like to join me in the bedroom where I got my brains fucked out.

I really prefer small gangbangs with 3 or 4 guys. It's not as distracting.The problem again is making it happen. Most of the times guys are afraid to ask if they can join. I'm not into being ******, but if the guy is nice and asks I'll usually fuck him. Guys if you want to get laid more often, ask!

Any more stories

We were enjoying a swingers club. The wife had been out of service for nearly 2yrs due to medical problems and was nervous about playing again. We enjoyed the sites and scenery, but I didn’t expect much from her that evening. Of course out of the entire club, she found a retired professional athlete (black) and decided to start chatting (she’s normally shy, but was clearly motivated). I turn back moment later to see them making out. She suggested a room in the back and off we went. No private rooms were available, but this didn’t slow her down. She found an open spot on a bed and pounced on him. They enjoyed a fun round before taking a break. He played briefly a another woman on the bed, but she leant a hand. When she noticed him taking another break, she immediately pounced for round two. By then, the group he was with had also entered the back. This included a former D1 college athlete friend of his. He was smaller in stature but was still rocking a six pack and a BBC that rivaled his friend. The wife didn’t skip a beat as she continued to ride the pro. She took D1s cock into her hand while stroking me too. She took turns giving us oral all while still riding him. D1 would eventually take a position over his friend so he could fuck her mouth while I entered from behind making my wife “water tight” 😈. The rest didn’t last much longer, but she was happily welcomed back into play. The crowd seemed to enjoy as well.

During one weekend when I stayed over my bull's place, he asked if one of his friends could watch us. I was turned on by the idea so I said yes. His friend began stroking when watching us. I found myself really turned on and invited his friend to join us. It was the first time I had 2 black men at the same time and I loved it.
So fucking hot!!

Would love that to happen, maybe outside while just to meet a bull. But our choice of descreetness, wasnt descreet as people walking past on the path above can see.
Then strangers start gathering, getting closer and closer ready to start pounding and cumming

During one weekend when I stayed over my bull's place, he asked if one of his friends could watch us. I was turned on by the idea so I said yes. His friend began stroking when watching us. I found myself really turned on and invited his friend to join us. It was the first time I had 2 black men at the same time and I loved it.
Fuck, I wish I had a wife like you.

Fuck, I wish I had a wife like you.
Same when hubby and I first tried. I was with hubby and his best friend in houton beautiful bbc I was in heaven. Then when hubby told me hall pass for bbc only then hooked on double and it was natural and naughty to have two or more. Never in my life at my age did I even think my sexual arousal change like it has. Love my sex life.

Same when hubby and I first tried. I was with hubby and his best friend in houton beautiful bbc I was in heaven. Then when hubby told me hall pass for bbc only then hooked on double and it was natural and naughty to have two or more. Never in my life at my age did I even think my sexual arousal change like it has. Love my sex life.
So beautiful, happy for you.

happened to my wife. She was suppose to go blow some guys with some of her friends at a party. but this one guy that was on ******* was rumored to cum, and the other girls all bailed on her. So she ended up with 5-6 dicks in her hand and mouth, and banged at least half of them. The one dude couldn't get it up cause of the coke. She was barely legal when this happened. It's happened to her recently too with me, but sort of expected it to happen.

In Nashville with some girlfriends, met a cute younger black guy. We got ******* together and he convinced me to go back to his room. We were making out and he had my top off when the door opened and three guys walked in. They were his friends I met earlier. Before I knew it, I was naked with a couple fingers in me. Someone sucking my tits and two cocks in my mouth. We fucked for a couple hours! They fucked me sober! Called hubby while I was walking back to my hotel with young lover. Let hubby listen while he fucked me in the parking garage before taking me to my hotel
Damn, you are a hot little slut!!!

Back