Were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged?

Ladies were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged? If so, what happened and why did you decide to go through with it when you found out? Were you upset that you weren't asked/given noticed first?

BBC Bulls what made you decide to share/gangbang your hotwife without telling/asking her first? Was her reaction what you expected? What happened?

Yes when I was in the in the Navy I met a Marine at a bar. His ship had pulled in and he was on a weekend pass. He invited me back to a party at a motel where his squad was. I eventually went back to a room and while we were having sex others in his squad and then platoon showed up. Turned into a very insane gang bang I had no experience with. I was very ******* and also think they slipped me something to make me a bit out of it. They fucked me in every hole and way imaginable. No idea how many guys but was a lot. White, Black and Hispanic guys. Can share more if interested and I can remember.

Yes when I was in the in the Navy I met a Marine at a bar. His ship had pulled in and he was on a weekend pass. He invited me back to a party at a motel where his squad was. I eventually went back to a room and while we were having sex others in his squad and then platoon showed up. Turned into a very insane gang bang I had no experience with. I was very ******* and also think they slipped me something to make me a bit out of it. They fucked me in every hole and way imaginable. No idea how many guys but was a lot. White, Black and Hispanic guys. Can share more if interested and I can remember.
So do you consider that a good experience or a regret?

Please do....

Only once! I showed up for a hotel meet with my bull and when I walked into the room there we 4 others in addition to my bull waiting for me. I was scared to death! Eight hours later I left messy and absolutely spent. For most of that time it was like an out of body experience and I totally lost track of time. I cried half the way home. When I got home it was 5 am and my husband was freaking out from worrying where I was. It was before I had come out to him and had to lie about what had gone down. Now, a few years later I look back and get wet thinking about it, but it the moment I can’t say it was enjoyable. I think if I had known what was coming and been able to prepare I would have had a better experience. Maybe again...someday.
Wow! What an intense story! Do you remember what ran through your mind when you walked into the room and saw what your Bull had planned for you? Did you ever talk to your Bull after regarding what happened and why he did what he did? Was their resistance on your part or what made you decide to go through with it? What made it not that enjoyable for you?

On a date with a black male. While at a house party we decided to sneak upstairs to an empty bedroom. In the middle of the fun the door opened and 2 of his friends walked in the room and began undressing. I was like a deer in the headlights, just frozen and didn't know what to do. When I didn't scream or freak out they began grabbing and pulling me in every direction. Cocks were everywhere! As I was being used by the 3 of them I looked up and several more of his friends were standing in the room stroking their cocks and enjoying the show. As guys finished others joined in. I spent 4 hours with guys lined up to use my pussy and mouth over and over. I think I counted 8 guys total with several going twice. Around 5 am my date delivered me to my husband at out hotel room. He fucked me one last time in front of husband before he left. As husband went down on my VERY used pussy I told him about me experience...

On a date with a black male. While at a house party we decided to sneak upstairs to an empty bedroom. In the middle of the fun the door opened and 2 of his friends walked in the room and began undressing. I was like a deer in the headlights, just frozen and didn't know what to do. When I didn't scream or freak out they began grabbing and pulling me in every direction. Cocks were everywhere! As I was being used by the 3 of them I looked up and several more of his friends were standing in the room stroking their cocks and enjoying the show. As guys finished others joined in. I spent 4 hours with guys lined up to use my pussy and mouth over and over. I think I counted 8 guys total with several going twice. Around 5 am my date delivered me to my husband at out hotel room. He fucked me one last time in front of husband before he left. As husband went down on my VERY used pussy I told him about me experience...
Very hot!

gold medal for hubby for clean up award

Back