Weekend alone with a black guy

I have never spent a weekend alone with a black man. I have thought about it but never have.The closest was spending a day at his house. The first time was a big step for me. We had met a younger well endowed black man through a swinger 's site. I had never been with a man who was uncircumcised before or had that large of a cock. We played at several of parties. Soon, we would go to a bedroom alone at every party. I had promised my husband that I would always use condoms. One night we were making out, he entered me bare. It felt so good i couldn't stop. I couldn't believe the intensity and the amount of his semen. After the second time, he told me he had given Jon a present. We fucked again. The third load was much smaller. He told me to let him know Jon's reaction when he feels his cum in my pussy. He asked me to see if my husband would go down on me then. He knew my husband and I always have reclaiming sex after we get home.

The expression on Jon's face when he entered was one of total shock. He expected me to be much looser but had not expected to feel a pussy full of cum. I told him what had happened and there were three loads. He came instantly. I told him since he came so quickly he could at least satisfy me with his tongue. I was so sensitive that I climaxed several times. Each time I squeezed more come out. Jon licked it all up.

When Jon fell asleep, I went into the family room and called my black lover. I told him Jon came instantly when he felt the cum in my pussy. He asked me if he ate it. I told him yes. He said now tell him in the morning you are coming to my house tomorrow to spend the day dress appropriately.

I woke early the next morning showered, shaved my legs, and put on my sexiest perfume. I selected a sexy sun dress with a built in bra. I knew I didn't need to bother with panties. I woke Jon up and told him I was going to Don's house for the day.

I was really nervous. I almost left without ringing the door bell. He answered the door wearing only a thin pair of workout shorts. I could see from the outline his cock was already partly hard. He kissed me passionately after he closed the door. When his hands found I had no panties on he just smiled. He had fixed a simple brunch. We talked while we ate. He wanted to learn about Jon's reaction to eating his semen. I told him all I knew was it made him had a rock hard erection. He laughed and said he will have another meal tonight.

We went into the living room where he had Pandora playing some soft sexy music He asked me to dance. The dance was more of a vertical make out session. After a while I realized my sun dress was the floor along with his shorts. We continued dancing. I could feel his cock growing hard. He turned me around started playing with my breasts and kissing me. When his cock slipped between my legs from behind and touched my pussy I climaxed. He bent me over the arm of the couch and fucked me for a few minutes. Then he took me to the bedroom and we spent the rest of the day there. I had more climaxes that afternoon than I normally had in a month or two.

It was late that night when I got home. Jon was already in bed. He said he had given up on me coming home. He said it was a difficult day at work because he could stop thinking about what I was doing. I stripped and told him Don had sent me home with a meal for him. I told him to clean my pussy. He asked me if I was going to do this again. I told him anytime I am asked.
What a lovely visit. Have you repeated the overnight stays

I have never spent a weekend alone with a black man. I have thought about it but never have.The closest was spending a day at his house. The first time was a big step for me. We had met a younger well endowed black man through a swinger 's site. I had never been with a man who was uncircumcised before or had that large of a cock. We played at several of parties. Soon, we would go to a bedroom alone at every party. I had promised my husband that I would always use condoms. One night we were making out, he entered me bare. It felt so good i couldn't stop. I couldn't believe the intensity and the amount of his semen. After the second time, he told me he had given Jon a present. We fucked again. The third load was much smaller. He told me to let him know Jon's reaction when he feels his cum in my pussy. He asked me to see if my husband would go down on me then. He knew my husband and I always have reclaiming sex after we get home.

The expression on Jon's face when he entered was one of total shock. He expected me to be much looser but had not expected to feel a pussy full of cum. I told him what had happened and there were three loads. He came instantly. I told him since he came so quickly he could at least satisfy me with his tongue. I was so sensitive that I climaxed several times. Each time I squeezed more come out. Jon licked it all up.

When Jon fell asleep, I went into the family room and called my black lover. I told him Jon came instantly when he felt the cum in my pussy. He asked me if he ate it. I told him yes. He said now tell him in the morning you are coming to my house tomorrow to spend the day dress appropriately.

I woke early the next morning showered, shaved my legs, and put on my sexiest perfume. I selected a sexy sun dress with a built in bra. I knew I didn't need to bother with panties. I woke Jon up and told him I was going to Don's house for the day.

I was really nervous. I almost left without ringing the door bell. He answered the door wearing only a thin pair of workout shorts. I could see from the outline his cock was already partly hard. He kissed me passionately after he closed the door. When his hands found I had no panties on he just smiled. He had fixed a simple brunch. We talked while we ate. He wanted to learn about Jon's reaction to eating his semen. I told him all I knew was it made him had a rock hard erection. He laughed and said he will have another meal tonight.

We went into the living room where he had Pandora playing some soft sexy music He asked me to dance. The dance was more of a vertical make out session. After a while I realized my sun dress was the floor along with his shorts. We continued dancing. I could feel his cock growing hard. He turned me around started playing with my breasts and kissing me. When his cock slipped between my legs from behind and touched my pussy I climaxed. He bent me over the arm of the couch and fucked me for a few minutes. Then he took me to the bedroom and we spent the rest of the day there. I had more climaxes that afternoon than I normally had in a month or two.

It was late that night when I got home. Jon was already in bed. He said he had given up on me coming home. He said it was a difficult day at work because he could stop thinking about what I was doing. I stripped and told him Don had sent me home with a meal for him. I told him to clean my pussy. He asked me if I was going to do this again. I told him anytime I am asked.
you are, definitely, my kinda girl.

Would she, yes if she was comfortable enough with the guy.
Has she....don't think so with a black guy. Overnights but I think that was about it.
Weekends with white lovers, plenty.

This might work for some of you. There are a good number of state parks in SC and GA that rent cabins. Usually cheaper than hotels and you need only bring your food. One couple I was involved with we would take turns getting a cabin for a night about every six weeks. In hindsight all of our most awesome experiences were cabin involved...or outside one...or in the lake down from one...you get the picture!
I really like the idea of me and my wife and her bull/bf going camping in the wilderness for a weekend together. Definitely want to try and make that happen

Back