Weekend alone with a black guy

I think if you will leve her or not she will make time to go with him without your knowing. There are plenty of excuses to find and go with him. This is called cheating. So my advice is to let her go. You can tell her sometime she can go sometime you will go together. Just be very precaution to not leave you for him.
really ??? do you pee standing or sitting ?? if he has issues then it all stops there ( playing ) .. if she cheats then get rid of her .. but to be a bitch boy to her ???? grow some balls

After 30 plus years of sharing her even now i find it gut wrenching when i see her going away for weekend or holiday break with some other guy, even guys she has done this with before, knowing she wont be coming home with fresh fucked cunt that night, even knowing that he will probably share her and be getting sloppy seconds not me

Like many white wives on this site, my wife became addicted to BBC quickly after her first time with a black man. She soon accepted invitations to spend weekends at the home of her new black bull. He made her sexually available to several of his friends and she absolutely loved becoming black exclusive.

Like many white wives on this site, my wife became addicted to BBC quickly after her first time with a black man. She soon accepted invitations to spend weekends at the home of her new black bull. He made her sexually available to several of his friends and she absolutely loved becoming black exclusive.
I'd be stunned if my wife went that crazy over BBC but you never know.

Back