Weekend alone with a black guy

Laddies or couples have you or would you spend a weekend alone with a black guy you are fucking. If a couple husbands would you allow your wife to do it?
If she was away on her own without me
I think honestly YES that’s actually a brilliant idea the white wives girlfriends daughters sisters ect
Away from the husbands boyfriends and loved ones
No one knows what’s going on only the black guys and the women

so without the thought of what we think or is watching them
There’s no pressure on them
Because I know my wife is holding back her feelings and desires for her lust and desire for black cocks
Scared of me thinking bad of her ect

so I’d encourage any white somen to go away for weekends or actually better on vacation with them for 1-2 weeks
Sun sea sand lots of alcohol and clubs and bars really relax and enjoy them selves

My wife has always enjoyed weekends away with a BF and the playing in public in other cities. She becomes a true exhibitionist and gets to dress for her partner's pleasure and just please him. Some have shared her and that is a huge ego bump for her. She has even spent weeks traveling with some of her guys and did a cruise once with one of them. It is all good. She never takes pictures but will FaceTime me occasionally. My imagination runs wild the whole time she is gone. So proud of her and happy for them both.

My wife has always enjoyed weekends away with a BF and the playing in public in other cities. She becomes a true exhibitionist and gets to dress for her partner's pleasure and just please him. Some have shared her and that is a huge ego bump for her. She has even spent weeks traveling with some of her guys and did a cruise once with one of them. It is all good. She never takes pictures but will FaceTime me occasionally. My imagination runs wild the whole time she is gone. So proud of her and happy for them both.
I agree, the imagination running wild thing while she is away is a massive turn-on. We run the Life360 tracker app mainly for her safety but also it helps the imagination to know whether she’s in a restaurant or bedroom with him/them.

Laddies or couples have you or would you spend a weekend alone with a black guy you are fucking. If a couple husbands would you allow your wife to do it?
Very interesting question !! My wife had a Bull since last year, they met twice a month or so, always with me, and I sometimes joined ! Se is totally addict to him
But he wanted to see her more, without me, including nights sometimes and week ends .. I was more than reluctant, and he suddenly vanished .
My wife says it s my fault because Irefused to let them have the privacy and intimacy they needed .. She is really upset and misses him very much.
I would me more than happy to get advises and opinions regarding this issue !

Back