Wedding night, it's happening!

Nhcuckcpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NH, US
Saturday, after being together 5 years me and my finacee are getting married. He has booked us a nice 1 bedroom suite for the wedding night. He also invited 2 of the bulls from our parties to come over to fuck me first. I CANT WAIT! I'll officially be a hotwife. The plan is for them to start by fucking me in my dress. The thought that hubby wont be the first or even second cock inside my married pussy has me unbelievably turned on.

On a side note, once this wedding is over we will go back to planning a cuckold ceremony.

Saturday, after being together 5 years me and my finacee are getting married. He has booked us a nice 1 bedroom suite for the wedding night. He also invited 2 of the bulls from our parties to come over to fuck me first. I CANT WAIT! I'll officially be a hotwife. The plan is for them to start by fucking me in my dress. The thought that hubby wont be the first or even second cock inside my married pussy has me unbelievably turned on.

On a side note, once this wedding is over we will go back to planning a cuckold ceremony.
Awesome. So hot that your first fuck as a married woman won’t be your husband but will be bbc

That's so hot congratulations keep up the fun

For some unexplained reason, the thought of my wife being taken by another man first on our wedding night is a HUGE turn on. I imagine him fucking her all night and then in the morning, I get to clean his cum out of her pussy and finally get to fuck her myself. HUGE turn on.
Congrats to you and hubby to be!!!

WOW congrats! Hopefully if I get married one day, it’ll be my dream to see my new wife getting stretched and fucked by a big black cock or two, while I sit in the corner jerking off my little white penis, dressed in my tuxedo!

Back