Wedding night, it's happening!

You picked one day and they all flaked! We’re really sad it didn’t work out to be the stuff some dream of... better luck on the cuckold ceremony.

Side question: do you think the guys got spooked because it was the wedding day?

No they all found it hot. The problem is they want what they want on thier time. Which is fine, I misread what we were all doing and the relationships. One wants to be my fulltime bulll.....that's out because it cant always be about him. The rest just want ocassional pussy and to come to our parties. They are out as well.

Saturday, after being together 5 years me and my finacee are getting married. He has booked us a nice 1 bedroom suite for the wedding night. He also invited 2 of the bulls from our parties to come over to fuck me first. I CANT WAIT! I'll officially be a hotwife. The plan is for them to start by fucking me in my dress. The thought that hubby wont be the first or even second cock inside my married pussy has me unbelievably turned on.

On a side note, once this wedding is over we will go back to planning a cuckold ceremony.
It would be nice to have the cuckold ceremony integrated into the regular ceremony

No they all found it hot. The problem is they want what they want on thier time. Which is fine, I misread what we were all doing and the relationships. One wants to be my fulltime bulll.....that's out because it cant always be about him. The rest just want ocassional pussy and to come to our parties. They are out as well.
But....did you let the wht boy hubby fuck you that night...or still saving that cunt for blk cock to be the first?

Saturday, after being together 5 years me and my finacee are getting married. He has booked us a nice 1 bedroom suite for the wedding night. He also invited 2 of the bulls from our parties to come over to fuck me first. I CANT WAIT! I'll officially be a hotwife. The plan is for them to start by fucking me in my dress. The thought that hubby wont be the first or even second cock inside my married pussy has me unbelievably turned on.

On a side note, once this wedding is over we will go back to planning a cuckold ceremony.
If You And Hubs Needa Bull Nd His A Good Cuck Pm Me

Back