Wearing QoS in public

I went to Los Angeles back in February to spend the weekend with a QoS friend of mine from Canada... well, we were at a hotel where she was hooking up with a black guy she knew in LA, so I waited in the lobby of the hotel while she had her fun. And while I was waiting, a black security guard from the hotel came up to me and asked if my "wife was into the lifestyle" because he saw her ankle tattoo.
So I would say an ankle tattoo gets noticed out in public better than an ass tattoo.
Great to know that an ankle tattoo gets noticed out in public, verified by your experience.

Hot to see your permanent QoS tattoo and knowing that you show it in public. Now all of the black men will know you are theirs to fuck whenever they want to.
On the contrary. I put it there because it is how I identify. The Queen of Spades symbol does not have a singular meaning, and I am NOT available to just any man, black or not. My sole preference is black men, yes. However, I have a King, who treats me like royalty. He always comes first, and others who pique my interest and pass his approval may be invited in. Quality is worth waiting for. Assuming that tattoo always means what you suggest could result in a very uncomfortable exchange.

Great to know that an ankle tattoo gets noticed out in public, verified by your experience.

Yes... and my friend was disappointed that she wasn't there to experience it. She's had the ankle tattoo for about 4 years and not a single person has ever mentioned it to her in public. I was the first one who told her someone said something about it.
Although, it makes sense, because Canada isn't a hotbed of interracial activity, which is why she comes to America often.

Yes... and my friend was disappointed that she wasn't there to experience it. She's had the ankle tattoo for about 4 years and not a single person has ever mentioned it to her in public. I was the first one who told her someone said something about it.
Although, it makes sense, because Canada isn't a hotbed of interracial activity, which is why she comes to America often.
When she "often" visits the States, does that include the east coast...as far down as Philly, Baltimore or DC?

Sad that your friend was not able to experience it and was disappointed that she wasn't there to experience it.

Back