Wearing QoS in public

Women: would you wear your QoS tattoos, jewelry or clothing in everyday public? If so does that mean you want to be approached?

Bulls: if you saw it, would you approach her?
Exactly, I wished they would. If someone questioned them out of ignorance, just say, that's her favorite playing card, no big deal. But for us men who knows, well let's say, we are obligated to provide some good dick service.

Exactly, I wished they would. If someone questioned them out of ignorance, just say, that's her favorite playing card, no big deal. But for us men who knows, well let's say, we are obligated to provide some good dick service.
The opening line to approach with would be "Nice Shovel" and go on from there.

I throw the odd BBC gangbang at my house. Believe it or not, a lot of black males are not familiar with it. Surprisingly.
A lot are. most white guy's not at all. I have a real Qos tattoo on my Ankle.
I am in Fort Lauderdale FL.
Going out to a house party tomorrow night for a night of extreme sexual servitude.

Attachments

• cass new1.jpg
    cass new1.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 377
  • casss5.jpg
    casss5.jpg
    361.3 KB · Views: 407
I was FINALLY able to get back to my artist for the fourth session on my sleeve after two months of Covid delays. The QoS is almost done. Hopefully one more sitting to go and the whole thing is finished. This is a collaboration piece that I designed and he's modified a bit for the tattoo. I love it.View attachment 3454099
This is on point. Good Girl you've done well, above expectations actually.

Back