Wearing QoS in public

I appreciate some of the postings as to where you wear (did I really say that?) your QoS signs. I've looked for the longest time and have never seen a woman with the sign anywhere. You would think that in the DMV I should have seen somebody with it.

And yes, I would definitely approach her and with consideration and respect. (Wildness comes later...)

I appreciate some of the postings as to where you wear (did I really say that?) your QoS signs. I've looked for the longest time and have never seen a woman with the sign anywhere. You would think that in the DMV I should have seen somebody with it.

And yes, I would definitely approach her and with consideration and respect. (Wildness comes later...)
Depending on what part of VA, it will not be obvious. Anything outside of major metropolitan areas is still VERY conservative and judgemental.

While my QoS will be in "plain sight", by the time this piece is done most won't recognize it. That is on purpose for two reasons: first, I am happy with who I am, but don't want to invite judgment from people who just won't ever get it; second, I am not openly advertising for just anyone. I enjoy puzzles and mind games of the non-drama variety. Anyone who takes the time to understand my ink is interesting to me. Attraction starts in the brain in my reality.

Depending on what part of VA, it will not be obvious. Anything outside of major metropolitan areas is still VERY conservative and judgemental.

While my QoS will be in "plain sight", by the time this piece is done most won't recognize it. That is on purpose for two reasons: first, I am happy with who I am, but don't want to invite judgment from people who just won't ever get it; second, I am not openly advertising for just anyone. I enjoy puzzles and mind games of the non-drama variety. Anyone who takes the time to understand my ink is interesting to me. Attraction starts in the brain in my reality.
You continue to earn and draw out my respect and admiration. You are truly an amazing woman and human being.

Back